• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympic Marseille ***

Has to be part of a plan - to combat the long season, maybe/hopefull/probably? Time will tell but it's too frequently played out that way to be coincidence.

I've said from the beginning that as long as we're in a good place going in to WC the season will br judged on what we do in the 2nd half of the season

If we can just navigate the next 3 games. Could live with 4pts from the 2 league games (although 6pts would be amazing)

Go into the WC break. 3rd or 4th
Last 16 of the CL
Last 16 of the League Cup
Tie up some signings early in the window...not Jan 30th

Has to be part of a plan - to combat the long season, maybe/hopefull/probably? Time will tell but it's too frequently played out that way to be coincidence.

I've said from the beginning that as long as we're in a good place going in to WC the season will br judged on what we do in the 2nd half of the season
It has to be
Cannot be anything else

Royal did well in that half. So much better than Sess, who looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. We need to send Sess off to train as a commando or something to toughen him up mentally.

I held myself off from criticising him tonight, but he made so many mistakes in that 45 mins, first thing he did was not challenge for a header which led to the early Sanchez chance.

He's just not a defender.

So its one of the following:

Bruges
Inter Milan
AC Milan
RB Leipzig
Borussia Dortmund
Benfica

I have this feeling we are getting Dortmund again

Back