• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympic Marseille ***

I held myself off from criticising him tonight, but he made so many mistakes in that 45 mins, first thing he did was not challenge for a header which led to the early Sanchez chance.

He's just not a defender.
Weird because he showed last year that he can defend. But he did that on the left, he owned salah for example and saka too

You’d think so, but the players and staff keep saying in the interviews that we’re just playing badly in the first half. Maybe they just don’t want to give our plan away!
Smoke screens
No player that’s too calibre wants to play only half a game
Even Haaland does it just fir giggles
I think it’s part of a plan now I really do

has he ever done it against anyone good though?
Define good
I’ve seen him be excellent defensively and Ive seen him play really well offensively
I stand by the comment I’ve made before he needs to be playing in a balanced attack to see the best if that side of him and you don’t get that with Royal on the right
The experiment playing him out of position tonight didnt work but nothing did that half and he wasn’t our worst player (hard to say who was)

Reactions: DTA
Define good
I’ve seen him be excellent defensively and Ive seen him play really well offensively
I stand by the comment I’ve made before he needs to be playing in a balanced attack to see the best if that side of him and you don’t get that with Royal on the right
The experiment playing him out of position tonight didnt work but nothing did that half and he wasn’t our worst player (hard to say who was)

better than the two players you mentioned, who are both brick

That was an awful performance in the first half.
Second was 1,000 times better but we really should have lost to a free header from Kolasinac which changes the narrative MASSIVELY.

3 last minute goals is just ridiculous. That is no way to be going about things.
GHod knows what will happen against Liverpool, could be any score.

Bentancur and Hojbjerg and eventually Kane were excellent. Moura was worse than zero.

That was an awful performance in the first half.
Second was 1,000 times better but we really should have lost to a free header from Kolasinac which changes the narrative MASSIVELY.

3 last minute goals is just ridiculous. That is no way to be going about things.
GHod knows what will happen against Liverpool, could be any score.

Bentancur and Hojbjerg and eventually Kane were excellent. Moura was worse than zero.

I’m seeing a lot of people say “if Kolasinac scores like he should have, we were out”. And there is merit to that. But let’s not forget that before that Hojbjerg missed a sitter too that if he scored, we’d have gone through anyway.

Back