• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Man U

Playing kaboul and vlad together would be an absolute nightmare in my opinion..

At least daws and vlad have some experience playing together and were forming some semblance of a solid partnership..

Kaboul appears to have lost a yard and should be third or fourth choice.. Daws and vlad must start.

Even if Kaboul has lost a yard, he's still about 8 yards quicker than Dawson.

The first goal will be massively important in this game. It's always important of course, but with our recent form and the fans already starting to lose their belief in AVB I can imagine some negative reactions both from the fans and from the players if we concede first, particularly if it's in the first half.

A similar line-up to the City line-up for me.

--------------Lloris--------------
Walker--Kaboul--Vlad--Vertonghen
-------------Sandro-------------
--------Dembele--Holtby---------
Lamela------------------Townsend
-----------Soldado---------------

A seemingly fairly in form Dembele for a recently disappointing Paulinho. Lamela on the right where he (imo) should play). Townsend for Lennon as he's better suited to that left side role I think. Soldado to keep his place as he's better than Defoe and Ade hasn't shown himself ready to start yet. Vlad for Dawson as I think Vlad is better suited to our style and he looks a better player, Kaboul to keep his place ahead of Dawson as I think he's the better player when in form and neither looked good against City so I would rather go with the player with the highest top level.

Id play 442 - two out and out wingers, both on favoured sides and let them rampage

**** all this 433, 4321 or whatever ********.

Id play 442 - two out and out wingers, both on favoured sides and let them rampage

**** all this 433, 4321 or whatever ********.

I think we would be way too open. The thought of giving space centrally to the likes of Rooney, Kagawa etc scares the **** out of me to be honest. Considering how open we were against City when we went 4-4-2 I really doubt AVB will play like that from the start against United.

all i want is some fcuking passion, a high tempo from the start, just go for Utd's throat

ive had enough of this measured, slow approach from the 1st to the 90th minute. The team has to get the fans onside from the beginning

As stated in the arsenal thread - I am Soooo happy I am not going to this game. 3 empty seats at the lane there will be. Not even going to bother watching it on TV as I am ice skating (well gay) with this lady and her family in Hertfordshire, which I am so not looking forward to. But it beats watching Spurs at this moment in time.

My prediction. 4-0 Man United.

BaVnfvjCAAEt2jW.jpg:large

Seeing as I missed the City game live I think I'm gonna have to tune in for this one as a way of saying goodbye to our season.:lol:

By the way, is it just me who forgets that Fergie's not their any more? He's been there all my life and I really can't get used to it!!!!

all i want is some fcuking passion, a high tempo from the start, just go for Utd's throat

ive had enough of this measured, slow approach from the 1st to the 90th minute. The team has to get the fans onside from the beginning

+1

whoever plays

Sandro and Mousa to tear them a new one. Did it at OT and would have done it at WHL last season if Sandro wasn't injured.

Back