• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Man U

I predicted the win at ManU last year. This year, not too sure.

Would settle for a point but would (of course) love a win. Can't see it though on current form.

BaQFXrYCcAAFQsZ.jpg

I like this photo very much.

Soldado
Sigurdsson - Lamela - Lennon
Dembele - Sandro
Vertonghen - Chiriches - Dawson - Walker
Lloris​

Subs: Friedel, Kaboul, Naughton, Paulinho, Holtby, Adebayor, Townsend

PLEASE.

Haha even by the fickle spurs fans opinions you are something else!!
You been giving Dembele such a pasting of late but 20 good mins against city and a goal against a Norwegian pub team and he is back in?
Anyway I'm a fan of his and think he is seriously under rated by many on here.. Him and beast to rule midfield tomo, then lets just hope we can do something with it!! COYS

Haha even by the fickle spurs fans opinions you are something else!!
You been giving Dembele such a pasting of late but 20 good mins against city and a goal against a Norwegian pub team and he is back in?
Anyway I'm a fan of his and think he is seriously under rated by many on here.. Him and beast to rule midfield tomo, then lets just hope we can do something with it!! COYS

20 mins and a goal is better then doing a paulinho the previous 5 games.

Ade still injured?

Emmanuel Adebayor ‏@E_Adebayor
Good luck tomorrow to the team. Its a big game. We need the 3 points. I'll be watching!

Come on lads!! I have faith that we can do this..

We caused them problems last season and we can do it again.. Sooo excited and nervous and charged.. Hope the players are too and I hope AVB makes them understand the importance. I want to see an inspired side today..

COYFS!

I have always hated ManU more than any other teams. Of all the teams in England, ManU are the team who have fecked us the most, on and off the field. So, it was really sweet to beat them at their place last season. It was our first win over ManU in 10 years. For that, I would always rank AVB highly ! Thought we were very unlucky not to beat them at WHL as we outplayed them for most of the match. That 2 matches proved that AVB has the knowhow to beat ManU. Afterall we have rarely beaten ManU during the PL era.

We are now winless and score less in 3 league matches. Hope we will choose this match to end our barren run. Really don't know where our goals are going to come from. But won't mind how or who will score as long as we get a goal or two. Soldado still struggling to prove his worth to us, so not sure he should start. But then Defoe has not played for long and rarely scores against big teams. Wish Adebayor is fit as that will give us more option in attack. Just can't see Lamela starting as he was poor against ManCity. But how sweet it will be if Lamela comes on to inspire us late on.

Surely, this match will be won or lost in midfield. We really need our midfield to turn up for this match. I think Dembele will be our key man in this match, if he starts. Based on past reports, Dembele seems to be the only Spurs player ManU are scared of. Dembele has a history of outclassing the ManU midfield whenever he played against them, both for Fulham and us. So, hope Dembele will once again give his best against ManU. That means Dembele starting with Sandro in midfield like they did when we beat them last season. I think we should drop Paulinho as he has been very poor lately. Also, Lennon and Sigurdsson should start as they have the experience to match ManU. I think Townsend lacks the experience to trouble the experienced ManU midfield.

After the debacle against ManCity, want to see the defence step up and inspire us. We cannot afford to make any mistakes against the mean ManU attacks. Hope Lloris and Vertonghen will lead the others well. Will prefer Vertonghen and Dawson in centre defence while Naughton start at fullback. But won't mind if Dawson partners Chiriches there while Vertonghen starts at fullack. Just hope Vertonghen will trouble the ManU defence like he did at ManU last season. Just can't see us keeping a clean sheet but it will be really sweet if we can do that.

IMO, if u want to beat ManU, you need atleast 2 goals and you need to score it early and late in the match. Hope we will do just that here. Can see ManU putting a lot of pressure on our defence. Just hope we will come out on top. A win will be some achievement but will accept a draw. Just hope we will try our best and play well.

Any official team news yet ?

Feel very nervous about this match, as always. Wish we still have the ManU-killer Dempsey ! Will accept a draw but wish we can somehow beat ManU, just to annoy their arrogant fans and the anti-Spurs media. Hope we will go at them from the start and get that sweet win.

a) why is this game on so early
b) im suffering man flu so cant go
c) why the **** is it not on tv
d) we wil win today and put in a mesmeric performance (which wil no doubt mask the past deficiencies of our team) - 6-3 spurs - Hattrick by Soldado

d) we wil win today and put in a mesmeric performance (which wil no doubt mask the past deficiencies of our team) - 6-3 spurs - Hattrick by Soldado

It's on so early as it's on tv. This way they can fit 3 games in on one day. Whenever we've kicked off this early this season our players have been half asleep. Not liking it one bit.

Oh what I wouldn't give for "one of those days" but in reverse where everything goes in and we are brilliant and lucky

Indeed.

For one it alienates the 100,000s of sunday league players whose games are traditionally played between 11-1.

Back