• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Man U

But where's the advantage, or disadvantage, for us in that? I don't even want a photo FFS!!!!! :lol:
No pictures man, you want me to shave my balls and take photos while blindfolded ? And of course no pics after the shaving because the blood would ruin the picture. Now, can we talk about something else than my balls and their highly unlikely shaving ? Thank you...

No pictures man, you want me to shave my balls and take photos while blindfolded ? And of course no pics after the shaving because the blood would ruin the picture. Now, can we talk about something else than my balls and their highly unlikely shaving ? Thank you...

:ross:

If Ade plays, I will call it a 4-3-3 and you'd better get the razor ready sunshine!!!!!

Stabbing and barbed wire before the game, and blindfold ball shaving after the game, but where talking AVB here so...

I suppose the betting man would go more for the likes of me getting a barbed-wire pen-stab attack from your fine self...:(:ross:

At any time in the game? Are you prepared to send photographic evidence to japanesegardenlover to prove it?

Fantastic! I'd be happy to

a) ask Chich to verify and
b) to make sure he does not verify whilst wearing one of his favorite stocking/boot combos!!!!

At any time in the game? Are you prepared to send photographic evidence to japanesegardenlover to prove it?
We will probably look 7-2-1 for most of the game so no, just the starting team formation ! As for evidence blood would probably spoil any photo i might make if still alive...

-------------------------Lloris------------------------
Walker-------Kaboul-------Vlad--------Vertonghen
Lennon-------Sandro------Dembele-----Townsend
-----------------------Lamela------------------------
------------------------Adebayor---------------------

What AVB will do:

-------------------------Lloris-------------------------
Walker-------Dawson---------Vlad-----------Verts--
---------------Sandro---------Paulinho---------------
-----Lennon----------Holtby-------------Siggy-----
-----------------------Soldado------------------------

----------- Lloris
Walker Kaboul Chiriches Naughton
------ Sandro Dembele
Lennon --- Holtby -----
--------- Soldado

Vertonghen for Kaboul if he's not ready. I actually have no idea who should play on the left.

You would start with Naughton !!! oh my life

So 0-2 or 0-3 ?

Not my selection, but I think it will be AVBs

...............Lloris.................
Walker..Kaboul..Dawson..Verts
.........Sandro...Paulinho........
Lennon.....Holtby........Lamela
...........Soldado

Subs. Friedel,Chirches,Dembele,Townsend,Sigurdsson,Defoe,Naughton (or Adebayor if fit)

0-2

Not my selection, but I think it will be AVBs

...............Lloris.................
Walker..Kaboul..Dawson..Verts
.........Sandro...Paulinho........
Lennon.....Holtby........Lamela
...........Soldado

Subs. Friedel,Chirches,Dembele,Townsend,Sigurdsson,Defoe,Naughton (or Adebayor if fit)

0-2

I don't think that he'll pick the same team as last weekend. I'd expect one of Dawon or Kaboul to be dropped and changes in the attacking midfielders too

----------------Lloris-----------------
Walker--Kaboul--Chiriches--Vertonghen
---------------Sandro----------------
---------Paulinho-----Holtby----------
Lamela----------------------Townsend
---------------Soldado---------------

....................Lloris
Walker - Kaboul - The Impaler - Jan
.....Dembele - Sandro - Sig/Holtby/Townsend/Chadli...
....................Lamela
.................Ade - Soldado

I'd go with Sig.

So 0-2 or 0-3 ?

Definitely 0 . Can we stop them scoring? Doubt it. So probably 0-1, unless we get a lucky break, ie Og, deflection or lucky penalty.

I have literally no idea who I would play and neither I suspect does AVB. I only know for certain that I wouldn't play Verts at left back. I think I may go for something radical that they won't be expecting:

Lloris

Chiriches Kaboul Verts

Walker Sandro Townsend

Lennon Dembele Sig

AdeSolfoe

They won't be expecting that! No one expects the Spanish Inquisition. Walker overlapping. Lennon and Townsend wide with chalk on their boots (Chiriches covering Walker and Verts covering Townsend). Dembele getting in the box along with Sig and the selected striker. Hey presto, solid down the middle, width and speed down the flanks providing the bullets and three or four in the box to slot home. Problem solved.

I agree with Strachan when he says Dembele should play much further forward. With Sandro playing, he has that assurance to get up further. Lets go for it. Nothing to lose.

Don't think it matters who we play up front the way we are playing.

Last edited:
Back