• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool***

Another game where we'll try to get through the first half without doing anything.
That’s my fear. We can’t allow them that luxury. They may be not at their best but are well capable of putting us to sleep in the first half if we sit off them.

Yup, but he's the only one with real pace for the counter attack. Lets Liverpool play higher up the pitch now

It's a valid point but not sure if it'd have much of an impact- we'll sit back which will allow Liverpool to come firward anyway

Kulu and Moura coming on could be vital. We are relying on that midfield 3 to run the game. If they can play - fast quick, accurate passes - then we have some hope. It is a tough ask with so many key players missing.

Last edited:
Best we could have hoped for I suppose with our injuries.

Who exactly are Liverpool missing from their best eleven?

Kulu and Moura coming on could be vital. We are relying on that midfield 3 to run the game. If they can play - fast quick, accurate passes - then we have some hope. It is a tough ask with so many key players missing.
Moura play accurate passes ….

1 win in the last 19, sadly I fear it will be 1 in 20 after tonight. Can see us going into the break 0-2 down after gifting them all the ball for 45 minutes, an early goal after the break to give us hope. Late subs on as we push for a 2nd, but caught on the break in stoppage time

Back