• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool***

The thing with Moura is it’s risk reward. He is a dribbler, and is fantastic at breaking the lines when he is on form. But there are going to be plenty of matches where it doesn’t work and it looks terrible because there is no inbetween - either he dribbles through the press and defences and it looks great, or he gets tackled and we turnover possession. Of course it looks bad when it doesn’t work but especially with Kulu out we do need someone who is prepared to take risks as it’s all a bit ‘samey’ otherwise. Moura is a decent player, but is made to look a lot worse when his style doesn’t work….
Its almost like people forget..its about avilable players to rotate with injuries tirednass etc..Moura fits the bill..he is a good player but confidence must be lacking when he's not being picked,,even as a sub he could have been used Moura,,lol

He played a lovely cushioned lay off for Hojberg when he hit the bar, had it been someone other than Moura people would have been praising.

generally he wasn’t all that though, but people seem to be forgetting he’s been out for months and is being rushed back when not fully fit because we have an injury crisis up front.

I don't think those types of simple lay offs get much praise whoever it is that plays them

Its almost like people forget..its about avilable players to rotate with injuries tirednass etc..Moura fits the bill..he is a good player but confidence must be lacking when he's not being picked,,even as a sub he could have been used Moura,,lol
He isn’t getting picked because he can’t do the conte basics well

Last edited:
I just wanna see us play out best game man for man
If we lose, we lose
But a 75 minute performance I’ll take

Last edited:
What’s I’d like

Hugo

Dier, clement, Davies

Doherty, Bentacur, PEH, sessegnon

moura, Kane, Perisic

but I think he will okay royal and also go 3-5-2

I think he will go for 3 in midfield, to be fair this gives Bentacur/PEH a buit more licence to push on and support the front 2

-----------Lloris
Royal Dier Lenglet Davies Perisic
---------Bissouma
-------PEH The Reason
--------Kane Moura

Hoping we can get at least 30 mins from Kulu too

It's Liverpool so will obviously be a very hard game, but they have been really poor so many games this season so who knows
The greatest defender the planet has ever seen has been absolutely dreadful this season as has Trent too, let's hope they are poor today shame we don't have Sonny really

I fancy we will nick it 2-1

I'd prefer an extra player in midfield and allow Moura to be an impact sub when there's more space second half. Then either play Perisic or Gil up with Kane (or both with 2 CMs, Bissouma on the bench).

Davies vs Sanchez is a tough call. Of course we'll get Davies and rightly so. He's far more steady and consistent. Who has the higher ceiling? Sanchez for me. Technically he can be the better player. But you know you will probably get a slip or two. Davies has them too but he's game ready. Sanchez never feels like he's 100% in the zone. He might overthink something and mess it up. Which is a shame as he's a good player otherwise. I'd probably go with Sanchez, Dier and Lenglet as they are the best technically.

Just put my seat on the exchange as my little boy has had a nightmare 24 hours and not fair to leave him for the game.

It’s a great seat in Row 7, block 260 of the South stand. Hopefully can go to a good home.

COYS

Just put my seat on the exchange as my little boy has had a nightmare 24 hours and not fair to leave him for the game.

It’s a great seat in Row 7, block 260 of the South stand. Hopefully can go to a good home.

COYS

We are raving, sold our tickets as grandson had away game at 1pm which has been called off this morning.

He isn’t getting picked because he can’t do the conte basics well

Maybe..a bit like mourinio not picking Bale because he wasn't running up and down the pitch like Michael Johnson for 90 minutes! even though he scored more goals per minutes than any other Spurs player..we should never have got rid of Bale imo..auguably one of the Best players in the World along with Messi and Giraffe neck..and we hardly played him and then got rid...:tearsofjoy:

Ppl that Moura and Doherty in the team cant have seen much games with Spurs..
and Conte is wrong every time he puts them in the team!

Back