• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Leicester City ***

Have you been on the sherry ?

Since you are suggesting sherry I assume you are a little senile

They are giving us space, they are there to attack. If Andros was the one on the ball instead of Nabil - we would have scored imo. I'd suggest Azza too if he was on the bench.

What would you do grandpa? :p

So many missed chances to put this game to bed and we've given them some sitters to boot, how it's not 5-3 at the moment I have no ideas.

With the teams around us pretty much winning, and West ham losing. This is an important game. Lets get a second and put this to bed.

Whew. Under the cost towards the end. Mostly decent in possession, but Bentaleb, Rose and Stambouli a bit sub-par, with the DM pairing in particular a bit underwhelming given the opposition and the need for strong performances going into the second half of the season. Still, 1-0 up, shouldn't complain too much. Shaky, but acceptable so far. Don't like however strong the team is, however: we have games coming thick and fast, keep playing our first eleven like this and we're going to end up sacrificing one of the competitions we'll be in over the second half of the season just to keep the players somewhat fresh.

largely good first half. ive been amongst those screaming for more wifth, but for the first time today i thought we looked better with the game compact.

we we're knicking the ball off them high, launching dangerous counters; we also had some lovely breaks from midfield like from Bentaleb. Terrible touch and the move fizzled out but bugger me, that was a positive sign as ive never really seen much of bentaleb getting in behind defences before.

i felt when the game did space out a bit, more pressure was applied onto us as the length of the passes was allowing them to press us. as the game spread out the passing came more and more under pressure and leicester forced their way back in.

We're not quick over 100 yards, but if we can be quick and incisive in our passing we're going to be too much for teams. Theres a lot of technical proficiency out there.

I'm liking what I'm seeing today.

largely good first half. ive been amongst those screaming for more wifth, but for the first time today i thought we looked better with the game compact.

we we're knicking the ball off them high, launching dangerous counters; we also had some lovely breaks from midfield like from Bentaleb. Terrible touch and the move fizzled out but bugger me, that was a positive sign as ive never really seen much of bentaleb getting in behind defences before.

i felt when the game did space out a bit, more pressure was applied onto us as the length of the passes was allowing them to press us. as the game spread out the passing came more and more under pressure and leicester forced their way back in.

We're not quick over 100 yards, but if we can be quick and incisive in our passing we're going to be too much for teams. Theres a lot of technical proficiency out there.

I'm liking what I'm seeing today.

Actually agree.

Back