• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Leicester City ***

Again, please forget the 40 odd goals and 25 assists over 3 years. Literally done nothing for us compared to soldado, capoue, paulinho etc etc etc.

But I haven't forgotten all the games he wasn't available for us for a range of spurious reasons. His form this season has been diabolical and he is now also a disruptive influence if the rumoured bust up with Kane and the rebellion is even half true. He has had soooo many chances and for a player of his talent he is such a let down on a consistent basis. Get rid asap.

But I haven't forgotten all the games he wasn't available for us for a range of spurious reasons. His form this season has been diabolical and he is now also a disruptive influence if the rumoured bust up with Kane and the rebellion is even half true. He has had soooo many chances and for a player of his talent he is such a let down on a consistent basis. Get rid asap.

Exactly, he is a massive CNUT !!!!

Watching the game again, Verts get the ball first then the bloke goes down, love the commentators saying its 100% a penalty, er no **** he got the ball first

Just for some perspective: Arsenal struggled to a win at home against the team with the worst away record in Europe.

How did Vardy not get sent off for elbowing Hugo who by the way was simply magnificent today

No idea! I did say, in the OMT, that Vardy should have been sent off... and that was just for jumping in to Lloris, never mind the elbow. Vardy knew that he wasn't getting the ball so why the **** did he just jump at Lloris? Seemingly, his intent was to cause injury, and as his action was reckless, surely he deserved to go for it?

And I will hold my hand up and say that I definitely lost my head on this thread earlier. The performance was frustrating, we were on top for the first 20 minutes, then seemed to be pushed back by Leicester. I think we show signs that something is bubbling under the surface of our performances, we are starting to show positive signs, and yet, why can't we manage to last out longer? Why is it that against every team we have very desperate moments? Especially against sides that really ought to be in the Championship, and will likely be there next season? I want to see a good performance, to see what our players are really capable of, over a sustained period of the game, hopefully we'll see this soon.

If we had put in the performance Liverpool did against Burnley there would be absolute carnage on here.

And rightfully so. I can't see how there can be anything but negative talk, if we play poorly. We can't all put our head in our hands and pretend that everything is ok.

And rightfully so. I can't see how there can be anything but negative talk, if we play poorly. We can't all put our head in our hands and pretend that everything is ok.

We may think that we're ****, but relative to the rest of the league our league position is actually deserved IMO. All the teams below us are worse than us.

Were pretty ****ing shocking after a good start again. Really need to bring in some of poch's players asap. Fazio and Stambouli were poor not to mention a few others.

I cannot believe this place sometimes!

Yes, it was a scrappy win for us, we rode our luck for sure with the penalty decisions and the woodwork/Loris were in top form. But the way this reads, we did nothing. In fact, we missed (by my count) three sitters, saw their trendy hipster arsssse of a keeper make a couple of tremendous saves and Vardy should've seen a straight red for taking out Loris.

We are a YOUNG SIDE finding our way amidst an absolute cluster of games, we have ridden a near-mutiny in the dressing room from some the 'senior figures' where the young have prevailed, and we are still trying to find out best defensive combination (I think it's fair to say that Rose and Eriksen together cause issues for us defensively).

Do you see ROOTS of good stuff? Do you see some identity slowly bedding in? I see a very very young side winning games, learning to dig deep and scrap it out sometimes and laying down some very good future foundations.

Cheer up!!!!!!!

COYS

p.s. The c**ting Bentaleb has got is shameful. One poor game and he's 'out' of most of your sides against Utd, with Capoue and Dembele coming in? Think that one through carefully. Or let me be blunt. We'd have rings run around us.

I like and applaud your positivity, and I agree with your sentiments - but we were beyond **** in that second half today. No effort, no keeping the ball, no passing, nothing. Just garbage. I can understand that some people will react to that. I hope it will have no bearing on our game against United on Sunday. Sad to see how little of a **** we seemed to give today, to be honest. Hopefully we can chalk it up to the "too young to know better".

Am I the only one that thinks the MOTD editors pick out some odd clips? I didn't see the game today but kept up with the live text commentary. Some of our first half opportunities get completely edited out, or were the opportunities I read about (Bentaleb played through on goal for instance) not as clear cut as the text commentary made them out to be?

I like and applaud your positivity, and I agree with your sentiments - but we were beyond **** in that second half today. No effort, no keeping the ball, no passing, nothing. Just garbage. I can understand that some people will react to that. I hope it will have no bearing on our game against United on Sunday. Sad to see how little of a **** we seemed to give today, to be honest. Hopefully we can chalk it up to the "too young to know better".

Someone said in this thread during the game that the nature of this game (a good ol' British Boxing Day fashioned scrapper) had left some of them bemused. I thought it was an accurate comments.

I cannot believe this place sometimes!

Yes, it was a scrappy win for us, we rode our luck for sure with the penalty decisions and the woodwork/Loris were in top form. But the way this reads, we did nothing. In fact, we missed (by my count) three sitters, saw their trendy hipster arsssse of a keeper make a couple of tremendous saves and Vardy should've seen a straight red for taking out Loris.

We are a YOUNG SIDE finding our way amidst an absolute cluster of games, we have ridden a near-mutiny in the dressing room from some the 'senior figures' where the young have prevailed, and we are still trying to find out best defensive combination (I think it's fair to say that Rose and Eriksen together cause issues for us defensively).

Do you see ROOTS of good stuff? Do you see some identity slowly bedding in? I see a very very young side winning games, learning to dig deep and scrap it out sometimes and laying down some very good future foundations.

Cheer up!!!!!!!

COYS

p.s. The c**ting Bentaleb has got is shameful. One poor game and he's 'out' of most of your sides against Utd, with Capoue and Dembele coming in? Think that one through carefully. Or let me be blunt. We'd have rings run around us.

Another win is great. But I still see **** poor performances.

A shaky back four.

The same players carrying us week after week.

The positives are Kane, Eriksen and Lloris. And we keep winning without playing well. Other than that, I don't see many other positives. A LOT of players need to be sold and it will probably take 2 windows at least to make it right.

personally I care far more about the result than the performance, gonna be interesting against United as they have a similar MO this season, it won't be a sky sports classic I expect

I watched the complete rerun game on sky at 8 o'clock after following the game from the comments on here and I have to say that we were no where near as bad as us being made out. I think the nervousness of a live game must have made it seem a lot worse. Up to Bentaleb fluff that chance they weren't in it, but they seemed to take heart from that and have s go. We played a lot of good football that just didn't quite click. Some teamisgoing to get a right going over when it does. Love Kane but he has to get back to doing what he does best, the simple effective things. Hus overconfidence the last couple of games has nearly cost us.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

personally I care far more about the result than the performance, gonna be interesting against United as they have a similar MO this season, it won't be a sky sports classic I expect

Me too. I just think we are riding our luck a bit at the moment. Then again, the Premier League is so poor these days that maybe you don't even have to be that good to win most games.

Me too. I just think we are riding our luck a bit at the moment. Then again, the Premier League is so poor these days that maybe you don't even have to be that good to win most games.

I get what you are saying, but for every good luck story there is a hard luck one, reminds me a bit of the early days under Jol and Redknapp, the results arrived before the performances

also, and I'm sure many will disagree, Jol and Redknapp had a bit more to work with in the early stages, that MP can get these results out of this squad, bearing in mind what we looked like a few months ago, leaves me feeling very positive

Back