• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LAZIO**********

Should also be said, if the officials did their job properly we would have won comfortably. Other than the disallowed goals, the ref let them get away with way too many fouls

Caulker was very good as well. Plenty to take from that game, but we need better decision making from our front players.

sandro did alright, he's not there to create, he broke a lot of moves up early and made plenty of interceptions, didn't give the ball away to often, which is something dembele needs to work on

Naughton looks fudged, brick.

Vertonghen absolutely class once again

He was our best player by a stretch. Disappointing that he would step out of defence, drive on 15 yards then have to turn and play the ball to Caulker. There's something definitely missing.

Very early in his career, but I've not been impressed by Siggurdson at all yet. Only a cameo stint today but he offered nothing. Dempsey was poor tonight, but at least we know he has it in his locker.

Not sure where all the negativity is coming from.

For years we've been unable to break down defensive teams, yet today we scored three times (at least two of which should have counted) against a team that is excellent at defending. Whilst the three points we earned would have been nice to have, we're definitely moving in the right direction.

That game scared me. We nearly lost some players to injury (notably Bale) and whilst watching the game with a QPR fan he was excited by the idea of Bale being unavailable on Sunday.

Now do you guys begin to see my point?

Very solid performance, a couple of mistakes in the 1st half could have cost us though. A win would have been nice to give the players some confidence, but still another small step in the right direction.

Not easy to win when you're not allowed to score.... Thought we played well, happy with the performance considering Lazio is a really good team.

Not sure where all the negativity is coming from.

For years we've been unable to break down defensive teams, yet today we scored three times (at least two of which should have counted) against a team that is excellent at defending. Whilst the three points we earned would have been nice to have, we're definitely moving in the right direction.

Agree with this. Lazio are no mugs. Joint top of Serie A only having conceded 1. I thought we were the better team, had 2 goals disallowed which arguably both could (or should) have stood. Got caught a couple of times on the break but aside from the Klose chance in the first half and the fantastic volley from Gonzalez they had nothing.

Our decision making in the box was frustrating at times which Lennon having chances to shoot instead of pass and Townsend at the end heading at goal instead of across it at the end (although it was a good run to get in the right area).

Plenty of positives signs going forward.

That game scared me. We nearly lost some players to injury (notably Bale) and whilst watching the game with a QPR fan he was excited by the idea of Bale being unavailable on Sunday.

Now do you guys begin to see my point?

I wouldn't be against that, been well below par for a while.

Back