• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LAZIO**********

its pretty turgid stuff. still have problems in the centre of midfield i recon. defoe as the lone striker doesnt help either of course.

platini is corrupt as they come

to be fair I think only the Dempsey header was wrongly disallowed, bale was yards offside and caulker did have his hands on the guys back, always gonna get given

Hows it going? had to leave for work at half time so only see the first half. We still dominating the possession with no end product? What subs have been made?

Hows it going? had to leave for work at half time so only see the first half. We still dominating the possession with no end product? What subs have been made?

Caulker was unlucky to have one disallowed but other than that its been extremely ordinary. first half performance was loads better. we have zero creativity, width or ideas.

Caulker was unlucky to have one disallowed but other than that its been extremely ordinary. first half performance was loads better. we have zero creativity, width or ideas.

I think that's harsh. Granted we haven't created much but 3 disallowed goals means we must have some creativity.

i think we have big issues in the centre of the pitch

Dembele and Sandro have been great. Again. Poor decision making from the front 4 has been the problem. We certainly don't have "big problems" in the middle of the pitch. Unless one of Sandro or Dembele get injured that is

I think that's harsh. Granted we haven't created much but 3 disallowed goals means we must have some creativity.

A cross, set piece and offside? I personally worry we might struggle for goals this season. Sandro has been invisible to this half. Is still on or did he go off when my stream crashed?

Back