• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs KAA Gent - 2nd Leg***

It seems that we are naive in Europe. The only thing I will say is learn from this. Gent have deliberately set out using all the tricks in the book to rile us up and we fell for it alongside the ref. That said it is inexcusable the misses we have had.

Gotta say though, the fight and spirit our ten men showed in the second half, was absolutely top drawer.

They deserved to win. Team's just a little naive still. Let the older team get niggely fouls, not taking key chances - Son right there for example!

Last edited:
3-1 on the night would mean 3-2 on aggregate, and so a Gent goal at the death would take them through.
let's just win by two goals - we have got to show we can do that 'at home'.

Unless we win a damn cup, and win trophies regularly, we are not a 'Big' team, in my eyes. We are still mentally overawed. GHod I wish I'm proven wrong, the only way to break this. Poor finishing from Son.

Another falling dive, when we get nothing for their full blooded challanges. Ref been the difference tonight sadly. No corner at 1 up and we'd have walked this.

Back