• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Hull City ********

How life has changed in just a few seasons. We are fielding a side devoid of pace. Disgusting!

I'm shiitting myself here. I actually think we might be going down. The team is rubbish back to front. All of them are just rubbish.

We have bad players, no balls and no system. Thats really not a good combo.

It's a real, real concern.

And now we have Chiriches on???

Serious Relegation Fears are back!!!!

Whoop.

CL next season it is

The issue is we don't have enough players that are OK at everything - whuch means it is easy to exploit our weaknesses

We need more platers in the would if Steeeed. He was no world beater but he was effective

I'm shiitting myself here. I actually think we might be going down. The team is rubbish back to front. All of them are just rubbish.

I personally think our players are talented(I know I know..)

Think the problem is we have what seems to be almost zero system and also don't play to players strengths. We need a consistent formation / team, most likely 3 in midfield.

we just dont have a central midfield, and haven't had one all season. How can you expect to compete without a central midfield? I can't believe there is another team in the league playing without one.

Incredibly, despite lacking central midfielders, we try to play everything through the middle! The mind boggles. Eriksen is such a bottle job its unreal, and Lamela, well we're almost at christmas in his second season and to be honest hes just looked craap for his entire spurs career.

theres just nothing out there, nothing.

@Squawka: Federico Fazio completed just 73% of his passes in the first half. Looking very awkward in possession.
B3JBnnYCYAEEjeY.png

@FourFourTwo: HT #HCAFC 1-0 #THFC http://fft.sm/4F2BCj Mason tops Spurs charts for passes, tackles, recoveries, chances created
B3JBqOsCAAAAdsY.png

they are playing for hull mate

Livermore and dawson for one...and thudd. big guy managed to control a midfield just with him and little luka..on defence and offense

I blame people that follow the ethos of Gutter Boy to be honest...constantly chasing foreign talent when good MENTAL talent is local

I always though Livermore was great for us. He got it and give it really quickly.
Much better than Dembele and Parker dwelling on the ball.
And he is much more disciplined defensively than Sandro and better on the ball.

would Sherwood have fared better..at least he would have kicked ***t out the players ..mentally off course//LOL

Oh dear, why do we follow this team.... we can't defend and we can't attack... Let's hope for a piece of luck or brilliance to save us.

Back