• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham **** Saturday 19th April 2014 12:45

'Both teams have to win' - Mousa

Mousa Dembele has labelled this weekend’s London derby with Fulham as a must-win game for both teams.

Spurs return to action at White Hart Lane on Saturday lunchtime, hosting a Fulham side that’s battling to clamber away from the Premier League drop zone.

Three points are clearly a priority for us as well – and as we get set to face Mousa’s former club, our Belgian international midfielder knows more hard graft will be required if we’re to emerge victorious.

“I think it’s a good game in prospect because both teams have to win,” explained the 26-year-old, who got 90 minutes under his belt for our Under-21s at White Hart Lane on Monday evening after missing our last two top flight outings through injury.

“We always want to win, of course, but it’s a massive game for them as well so we know it’s not going to be easy.”

the bell & hare is the nuclear sub near the club shop isnt it...with the urinals where you can express yourself over wenger & Blair!

Thats where ill be before the game...me & 4 mates two other yiddo's one man utd fan & one pool fan :ross:

dunno if any of yous lot drink in there would like to meet some ggr's perhaps I should wear a small badge with gg so you know who it is!

either way im a short but handsome little man who's prone to talking a lot of poop!! and my names Nigel!!! will probably be outside under that crappy canopy thing as I smoke!!

would like to meet you Auro you wierdo mofo!:)

Have a good stag do mate, and hopefully the lads will do us proud on the pitch.

Think this will go one of two ways - the Sunderland game at White Hart Lane, where we actually tear a **** team apart (as we should, at home, given our resources in comparison), or a mirror image of last season's corresponding fixture where we lost 0-1 in a turgid affair, this would be seen as Fulham continuing their 'great escape'.

I reckon we'll do it. No Mitroglou or Holtby for them.

1-0

COYS

Holtby should be a big loss for them, he looks to have been a major cog in their recent revival. Despite them battling for survival, at home I will be very disappointed if we dont win

[video=youtube;K8Jo4mOyUxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Jo4mOyUxk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hopefully Fulham' defence gives them this much time on the edge of the area tomorrow...

Last edited:
I'm expecting to see the same team as last time out, but with Dembele in for Sigurdsson.

I'm also expecting to see a slow start where Fulham take the lead or threaten to, before Eriksen gets us back into the game with a brilliant assist/goal out of nothing, from then on we completely pulverise them not allowing them to get a sniff.

That's been the pattern of our last few games and I don't see it changing any time soon.

Defeat to Fulham at home last season was one of the main reason we failed to finish in top 4 last season. So, want us to take revenge on them for that. But not sure if the players will be up for this match. With the chance of a top 4 place and record league points gone, there is nothing to play for in this match. With their form lately, not sure the players even care about the club and their pride anymore.

But Eriksen is one of a few players who have done brilliantly in the last few matches. I think he is the only one worth to watch out for in the remaining matches. Hope he will have another good game by creating or scoring more goals.

Any official team news ?

Must say, the excitement of a match day has gone ever since Sherwood took over. Used to be excited for all our matches before. But it is simply not the same thing anymore. Just hope Eriksen will lift everyone up.

Must say, the excitement of a match day has gone ever since Sherwood took over. Used to be excited for all our matches before. But it is simply not the same thing anymore. Just hope Eriksen will lift everyone up.

I agree - same with me. Only saving grace is that there should only be four more games before he's replaced and we can get back to the normal anticipation/excitement ahead of games

I agree - same with me. Only saving grace is that there should only be four more games before he's replaced and we can get back to the normal anticipation/excitement ahead of games

I wonder what percentage of the crowd will be staying behind after the final whisle v Villa for the annual lap of honour?

Tweet from Sandro - @sandroraniere: Good morning Guys, just to let you know that i'm not injured ! Hope that we can win the game today.

ffs why is he not playing then?

Probably can't be trusted or something. Or maybe he's just much of a muchness.

timmy-timmeh.jpg

I'm expecting to see the same team as last time out, but with Dembele in for Sigurdsson.

I'm also expecting to see a slow start where Fulham take the lead or threaten to, before Eriksen gets us back into the game with a brilliant assist/goal out of nothing, from then on we completely pulverise them not allowing them to get a sniff.

That's been the pattern of our last few games and I don't see it changing any time soon.

But Siggy didn't start.

Tweet from Sandro - @sandroraniere: Good morning Guys, just to let you know that i'm not injured ! Hope that we can win the game today.

To me that is quite a strange message to put out by Sandro. Sort of a pre-emptive statement. Off topic but our U19 are in a tourno which has no tv coverage. Anyone know if THFC have ever proposed an idea like Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool where they have their own station?

Back