• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham **** Saturday 19th April 2014 12:45

To me that is quite a strange message to put out by Sandro. Sort of a pre-emptive statement. Off topic but our U19 are in a tourno which has no tv coverage. Anyone know if THFC have ever proposed an idea like Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool where they have their own station?

Same thoughts here.

Dont know how long ago that was tweeted, but something tells me he has already been informed he is not playing today.
All guesswork, but I am worried something has gone on between him and TS.

Tottenham Hotspur and Fulham are the only two teams without a goal in the opening 15 minutes of a Premier League match this season.

Need to smash em and get our goal difference up if we are to grab fourth

You will beat Hull dont worry.

Spurs on the other hand have no chance of snatching 4th, even 5th is a long shot, now 12pts from the next 4 and we have an outside chance of catching Everton. Our battle is for 6th with United. One of us is getting Thursday nights off, one isnt

Tottenham Hotspur and Fulham are the only two teams without a goal in the opening 15 minutes of a Premier League match this season.

No doubt it will be just us in an hour and 20 mins!

We only seem to wake up when we go a goal down.

Off to the Lane now COYS see you all later

Crewe Alexandra (77) is the only football league team to have conceded more goals than Fulham (74) this season and they've played 9 games more.

Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham

Lloris

Naughton, Kaboul, Fryers, Rose

Lennon, Chadli, Paulinho, Eriksen

Adebayor, Kane

Subs: Friedel, Chiriches, Bentaleb, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Soldado

Stockdale, Heitinga, Amorebieta, Hangeland, Riise, Kvist, Sidwell, Parker, Dejagah, Rodallega, Kačaniklić

Subs: Stekelenburg, Karagounis, Kasami, Zverotić, Roberts, Woodrow, Bent​

Last edited:
Every game you think it can't get worse, but apparently there are no limits to Sherwood's "management".

Friedel, Chiriches, Bentaleb, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Soldado

Sandro not even on the bench.

Got to say, despite how depressing this season has been in so many ways, the Luda/ Arsenal thing never fails to crack me up.

Seeing as we have a bench filled with CMs, we don't even have room for all of them, why are we persisting with this cack lineup?

Probably more the fact that arguably our best cm seems to have fallen out with the manager.

Fulham team v Spurs: Stockdale; Heitinga, Amorebieta, Hangeland, Riise; Kvist, Sidwell, Parker; Dejagah, Rodallega, Kacaniklic

Back