• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

Everybody dance now!

Feel nervous already. Will accept a draw but hope we will turn up, play well and win !

Feeling very confident this morning. 3-0 to the mighty blues.

if we don't win this that's any chance of the title gone.

if we don't win this im afraid it has to be time for bye bye mr pellegrini.

he is out of his depth and theres no one who can say otherwise, he has no credentials to carry him and he is being found out, its a shame as I like him and he comes over well but it doesn't really matter if we like him, its results that matter. a sad state of affairs I agree but true.

also I noticed that joe had a reasonable game for England despite being behind an unfamiliar back four, so that's that argument dispelled. fact is that pellegrini's keeping coach is ****ing him up, ok his form had dipped but it spiralled downwards since august.

we need to lose this manager before he causes some long term damage.

Do we really have City fans this stupid?

Bearing in mind we had a few on here who wanted the previous manager out when we were champions and unbeaten at this stage of the season last year, it is not unreasonable that one or two might think that were we to lose today Pellegrini might be walking on thin ice.

I have said before that the next 6 games will tell us all we need to know about MP. It could go ether way.

I am not accepting any excuses today

We need a win lets go and get it

Take a leaf out of france's book,they had to win to get to the world cup and they went for it.That is the attitude the team should have every game

The problem is that, whilst our away form is so poor, the pressure to win the home games is so much greater.

One thing with spurs is they have a good defence, but scoring is a problem for them.. us on the other hand score for fun at home, so for me this is a real test in whether a good defence is king or scoring goals is king..

The concern for me is that you don't need creativity to score against us at the moment, the long ball is enough to panic our defence into a mistake. The positive is that Yaya always steps up in these big games and if he's on form we rarely get beat.

With the squad we have we shouldn't be so dependant on one player (silva) and I expect big games from Sergio, Yaya and Nasri to compensate.

Be a tight game this one for me but I'm going for a 1-0 win.

Anything less isn't good enough now!

Don't win this and we can write ourselves out the title race. Win it and were slap bang in it. I said before the start of the season that Chelsea will win the league by 10 points and I stand by that.

Wow didnt expect to read some of those comments, quite surprised actually. I thought with their record at home they would all be super-confident of a victory.
Hope their players lack the same confidence and are a bit anxious

and I thought some spurs fans were mad for wanting AVB out so soon, pellegrinni hasn't even had 6 months, astounding

Have such a good feeling Lamela will be excellent today provided he plays unfortunately He probably won't even come off the bench, please start with him AVB

Paulinho better pull his finger out after his dog**** performance against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Maybe he'll play better with sandro alongside him.

Pulling out of that tackle brought him down in my books but I have been quite happy with Paulinho so far.

When we click we could have a Lampard on our hands.

Emirates Marketing Project:

Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Nastasic, Clichy, Navas, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure (C), Nasri, Negredo, Aguero

Emirates Marketing Project FC ‏@MCFC 44s View translation
TEAM NEWS: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Nastasic, Clichy, Navas, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure (C), Nasri, Negredo, Aguero

@OptaJoe: 19 - Tottenham have scored 19 goals fewer than Emirates Marketing Project in the PL this season but have one point more. Curiosity.

‏@BBCMOTD: The last time that Tottenham failed to score in three successive Barclays Premier League matches was back in January 2009

Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham Hotspur

Lloris

Walker Dawson Kaboul Verthongen

Sandro Paulinho

Lennon Holtby Lamela

Soldado

Subs: Friedel, Chiriches, Dembele, Townsend, Sigurdsson, Adebayor, Defoe

Pantilimon

Zabaleta, Demichelis, Nastasic, Clichy

Navas, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure (C)

Nasri, Negredo, Aguero​

Last edited: