• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

i think we will win tomorrow. I know I've said it elsewhere in this thread, but I think we've got the right balance and formation to win games like this against teams like this.

Will be quite disappointed if Lamela doesnt start tomorrow.

I think you will be disappointed Mumorn, can see him starting v Tromso but only on the bench tomorrow. Btw not saying I agree with that, I would like to see him start too, certainly should have came on v Saudi Sportswashing Machine, even the boy sat in front of us knew that, and he was only about 10...

I think you will be disappointed Mumorn, can see him starting v Tromso but only on the bench tomorrow. Btw not saying I agree with that, I would like to see him start too, certainly should have came on v Saudi Sportswashing Machine, even the boy sat in front of us knew that, and he was only about 10...

Deserved to come on against Saudi Sportswashing Machine after his performance against Sheriff!

I cant see him starting. AVB already mentioned the long journey he and Paulinho made during the international break. That will be on AVB's mind.
I can see Lennon starting simply because he's spent the last week training with AVB.

Should we expect To get humped in the next 2 games or get summit out of them both? The way this season has unfolded i just dont know- it feels like were due a battering but were also due a good result.
It feels like avb has used up some of his luck for the season already but you never know.

Should we expect To get humped in the next 2 games or get summit out of them both? The way this season has unfolded i just dont know- it feels like were due a battering but were also due a good result.
It feels like avb has used up some of his luck for the season already but you never know.

I'd take 2 points if given to me. But I think we will end up with 3.

I don't think it will be the usual suspects tomorrow.

Could be the stage for Lamela. We are not expected to win and he won't get too hard a time if he does not have a good performance.

I don't think it will be the usual suspects tomorrow.

Could be the stage for Lamela. We are not expected to win and he won't get too hard a time if he does not have a good performance.

I'll also be quite annoyed if Sandro doesnt start. AVB has mentioned about Lamela travelling etc. but so did Paulinho but what are the chances of him starting?

We have only been humped by WHam this season. We will compete in both games at least and if AVB gets the selections right I expect a minimum 2 points from both games.

The respective defences are almost equally parsimonious, City having only conceded twice at home so far, while we've only let in the one on our travels. On the other hand, they've scored five times as many goals at home as we have away, with 20 to our 4. So, all things considered, I'll say it'll either be 0-0 or 2-0 or better to City.

I expect United and City to be occupying 4th and 5th spots by the end of the weekend.

Last edited:
I'll also be quite annoyed if Sandro doesnt start. AVB has mentioned about Lamela travelling etc. but so did Paulinho but what are the chances of him starting?

Unless he is carrying an injury I'll be livid if he doesnt start tomorrow. He should be the 1st name on the teamsheet right now, we look a totally different proposition when he is on the pitch.

Given that we lost our last game, I think there has been a sort of "reset". Whatever rotation policy existed is gone. We need to get a good run going. A lot of points to play for before the year is over.

-----------------Lloris-------------------
Walker-----Dawson----Chiriches----Vertonghen
------------Sandro---Dembele----------
---Townsend-----Holtby-----Lennon-----
-----------------Soldado-----------------

That team looks lacking in the necessary quality to me. Looks very mid-tableish

The reason I've gone with this is that it's an away game vs City, so the focus would perhaps be more of a hard working line-up, eg Holtby ahead of Eriksen. Ideally we'd have Vertonghen playing central, but until Rose is match fit I think he will remain LB. Vlad has been one of out better players in the last month, and not sure if City away would be the best game to throw Kaboul back in.

I should have said Dembele/Paulinho

I think it is time for Lamela to start and everyone knows it, including AVB. The boy needs to get out there and show us the player he is and there is no better stage than against City. They won't set-up overly defensive and he might get a little more space than has happened to date. Same goes for Townsend too who had been marked out of it in recent matches. I'd love us to go 4-3-3 with Lamela and Townsend as the inside forwards ahead of Sandro, Paulie and Dembele.
It's time for AVB to be a bit more courageous in his team selection.

Thats the team i think AVB will go with.

I really hope that no matter what the final score will be, all those of you who are going to the game, in addition to the rest of our away fans, are as noisy and supportive as possible throughout the whole game.

Forget all your worries about the club, AVB and the style of football. Remember that there will always be a Tottenham Hotspur and it is us that you are singing for.

Make it so loud that the commentators on TV almost have to shout to be heard. Make it a day to remember. COYS

Back