• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

Great goal by Defoe.

Bale took his goal brilliantly as usual.

Hudd looked very good today, and I'm not a big fan of his. Surely must be on AVB"s mind to play him instead of Parker?

2hwtc1.jpg

Love that pic of the guys Mumorn.

Thought AVB played a brilliant hand with his subs and Tommy yet again has shown what he can do. Be good if Defoe can hit one of his purple patches of scoring.

Wonder if Sugar is requesting the removal of AVB today. Guess not.

Just this minute got in from the game. Amazing, absolutely buzzing.

I would guess the OMT is going to make interesting reading in a few minutes. Will I need a drink with it??

Was very upbeat driving down the A1055 from the hotel before the game, espcecially when we heard Aguero and Silva were out. The optimism took a hit after 5mins, but at HT I said the fact we were only 1-0 down had to be taken as a
positive.

If the worst 7 minutes of the season we endured was Goodison Park, today has to rival the NLD as the best. What an amazing few minutes that was, a purple patch to savour for a long time.

Our fate is still in our own hands, long may it continue. Already looking forward to next Saturday at the DW

COYS

Was at the game today. Atmosphere was great, kept singing and pushing even when loosing.

Nice to see other parts of the stadium singing aswell. Probably best atmosphere of the season for me. Been to every home game apart from Arsenal, Chelsea and United.

Oh yeh and how bad was that fudgetard of a referee, simply awful from start to finish

Terrible performance. Did wonder if he might actually take the last free kick for them..after marching the wall back 11 yards, when he only marked out 8yds for our free-kick.

Great goal by Defoe.

Bale took his goal brilliantly as usual.

Hudd looked very good today, and I'm not a big fan of his. Surely must be on AVB"s mind to play him instead of Parker?

I think he's got it right.

Parker and Adebayor do the grafting, the wearing down of opposition, the water-carrying (to be fair, those are Scotty's major assets and Ade's talent is inside a confidence shell) and this allows us to benefit from quick passing and electric finishing in the last 25-30 mins...I think the bigger question would be whether to play Holtby in the Parker role, but that won't happen, Scotty's a senior senior pro with experience and he offers graft. Frustrates me obviously, but at this stage of the season we need whatever it is they bring IMO and to forget about what they don't so long as the asset is, indeed, a great asset.

I felt the key to the game today (other than the subs obviously) was gritting it out to HT when we were getting battered. THAT was courage and grit. A second goal then and it would've been tough.

Saw comment on Dempsey v Defoe. Not sure why either or. If Dempsey's value to the squad this year isn't already clear enough, then I don't now what to say. 2 against Cleese Utd, 1 today, the man is a master of the tap in which is something we have consistently failed to have for years. His record against Manchester this season isn't shabby, 3 goals in 4 games...not a bad return.

SO happy about so many aspects of today, I have believed in AVB all season and I now just hope we get our reward. I think we will.

Give Holtby some credit too.
It was the 433 that changed everything.
We suddenly had possession and Huddlestone had the space to do his work.

This.
AVB made the first two subs I wanted, but the Holtby one to basically allow Hudd to just do what Hudd does and the switch to 4-3-3 was excellent, especially the timing of it. I genuinely felt we were going to get 4 or 5 at one point. City had no answer.
What a pleasure to see good, strong early passes forward!

Terrible performance. Did wonder if he might actually take the last free kick for them..after marching the wall back 11 yards, when he only marked out 8yds for our free-kick.

Gave us nothing. Just like Marriner vs Everton. We get reffed like an away team at home, because our managers never moan, its been like this for years.

Today Mason just picked City every time there was a decision to make. Always in the way of the action aswell blocking ball/players.

Was at the game today. Atmosphere was great, kept singing and pushing even when loosing.

Nice to see other parts of the stadium singing aswell. Probably best atmosphere of the season for me. Been to every home game apart from Arsenal, Chelsea and United.

yeah thanks you lot.you,were so loud, the old lady ask me to turn down the tele?

Gave us nothing. Just like Marriner vs Everton. We get reffed like an away team at home, because our managers never moan, its been like this for years.

Today Mason just picked City every time there was a decision to make. Always in the way of the action aswell blocking ball/players.

Glad it inst just me then. Said it plenty iof times at the game, say maybe bar Wigan, I dont know a team that gets so many decisions go against them when they are at home

We beat the champeens today. The players who were subbed earned their corn today and will in the next few games too. I am so pleased that Holtby has this bedding in period. He will be a key player next season. He did great today and I prefer him calmer and not trying to be a crowd pleaser. The fans have really taken to him.
Not sure if the XI that finished are the best starting XI but nice selection headaches for AVB and I love those photos which show the subbed guys are just as happy with the win as the guys who replaced them.

Back