• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

Maybe we could hire a Hitman or get someone to break his legs. He can't do anything for us anymore.

You don't think he could do a job in our squad?

AVB clearly thinks otherwise.

Yeah I have been wondering why he has been getting a start. Maybe he has a guaranteed to start, when fit clause in his contract? You are clearly seeing something in his performances that few others can see.

Yeah I have been wondering why he has been getting a start. Maybe he has a guaranteed to start, when fit clause in his contract? You are clearly seeing something in his performances that few others can see.

We, AVB, don't really have a choice. He's part of the squad, and we need him.

No one thinks he's played well this season - that the problem - a striker needs goals and confidence. He also needs decent service and to put himself in the right place - which Ade hasn't had or done.

Why do I get the feeling that Wigan away will be tougher than this?

Is it just because it's the Tottenham way?

Because they've played well in their last 2 games and got nowt to show for it

Because they are at home

Because they are desperate to stay in this league

Andre: "It was a great game of football and a fantastic turnaround. We held on to the momentum at 1-1 and it made all the difference. Credit to the subs, the way they impacted the game was massive. This win can be inspirational. Our destiny is in our hands and it is important that we continue to gather the most amount of points as possible. The fans were incredible today too. We have to compliment them for the way they backed us even after that early setback."

He had a good game against Everton. He deserved to keep his place.

I wonder what odds you'd get. very unlikely.

So pleased we won today. I did not expect anything from the game. Now anything is possible.

To even come close we'd need to win all remaining games. I think what happens, happens. Top 4 is the aim, anything else a bonus

Mancini told Sky Sports: "It is incredible that we lost this game because we had everything under control for 80 minutes.

"We had a lot of chances to score a second goal, but this is football.

"If you don't close the game it can happen like today."

City's loss means their defence of the Premier League title could come to an end on Monday, when Manchester United will be confirmed as champions if they beat Aston Villa.

Mancini was willing to acknowledge United's success, but insisted he had been resigned to City's fate for some time.

Asked if United deserved to win to win the title, Mancini said: "The championship was finished three or four weeks ago. They deserve to win this championship."

Fair play. If that was Wenger or SAF they'd probably have moaned about having a game midweek whilst we had a rest etc.

Fantastic performance from all 14 of our guys today. 1-0 down against the champions who are in top form, who just beat United and we fought back and frankly we murdered them 2nd half.
Ya Ya who?

Just got home, the Lane was rocking in the 2nd half for large parts..

Massive massive respect to AVB for his subs, all 3 were correct and bang on the money, 3 brilliant goals, Hudd was immense, Holtby and Defoe's energy was what we needed

Loved seeing the lottery winners faces when we left the ground, tacos..

Buzzing from that spell in the 2nd half, fantastic...

BELIEVE !!!

Do you know what I liked?

We kept attacking. We didn't go 2-1 up and then go defensive and try and beat them on the break, we kept giving them something to think about defensively and attacked and we then got the 3rd. It was great to see.

Back