• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

fudgein pansy - MAN UP

(To be honest it was like losing a cup final - just that feeling of beating them we would have been vying for the title - i do think that game affected us a bit)

:ross:...imagine how limp-wristed I was after the effeminates disaster...

:(

It was the stoke one for me. How the ref got away with it i do not know, they proved the was corruption in italy and that game against stoke someone paid of the ref was absolutely awful and i will know something bad happened that day till the end of my life.

One of the worst ever I agree, and in fairness, that was the day when touchline bans and suspensions should've been taken on the chin whilst blasting off in the media as it was a fudging liberty.

BalotelliParker.gif

LescottKaboul.gif

Revenge!

I'll take a win and a belated red card for Balotelli.

One of the worst feelings I've ever had after a game. It was absolutely heart-wrenching. That dingdonghead being the one to finish us off, with King being the one to make the final mistake :(

Modric is a bit of pussy. Made no fuss despite watching every second of it.

I miss Kaboul.

Yeah I really wish our players would actually stand up for themselves with incidents like those. I don't mean hounding the ref John Terry-style, but at least kicking up some sort of fuss. That Flamini assault in Milan is another example.

If I remember correctly, Rafa did get up in Flamini's face after that tackle. A bunch of our lads saw that and went and backed him up as well. Sigh.

Hope he's enjoying Hamburg.

Back to the game, they're in a run of bad form, and if they play their three-man defence again, Lennon and Bale will cause them problems down the flanks.

--------------Friedel----------------

Walker----Caulker---Galllas----Verts

---------Sandro------Hudd---------

Lennon--------Ade----------Bale---

---------------Defoe--------------

Subs; Lloris, Dawson, Naughton,Livermore, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Dempsey.

2-2. Defoe and Sandro for us, Aguero and Tevez for them.

One of the worst ever I agree, and in fairness, that was the day when touchline bans and suspensions should've been taken on the chin whilst blasting off in the media as it was a fudging liberty.

Harry wanted the England job, there's no way he would have sounded off like that, what with the risk of displeasing the FA.

---------------Lloris---------------

Walker----Caulker----Verts----Naughton

-----Carroll-----Sandro------Hudd---------

---Lennon--------Ade----------Bale---

If I remember correctly, Rafa did get up in Flamini's face after that tackle. A bunch of our lads saw that and went and backed him up as well. Sigh.

Hope he's enjoying Hamburg.

Back to the game, they're in a run of bad form, and if they play their three-man defence again, Lennon and Bale will cause them problems down the flanks.

--------------Friedel----------------

Walker----Caulker---Galllas----Verts

---------Sandro------Hudd---------

Lennon--------Ade----------Bale---

---------------Defoe--------------

Subs; Lloris, Dawson, Naughton,Livermore, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Dempsey.

2-2. Defoe and Sandro for us, Aguero and Tevez for them.

Seriously doubt they will do that, as a 3-man defence is weak against teams that are strong on the wings and that is pretty much what we are all about at the moment. Fully agree with your line-up, although I believe AVB will use Sigurdsson instead of Adebayor.

I know we're not playing well particularly well at the moment, but I think this is a perfect time to meet Emirates Marketing Project, as they by their standards have very poor lately.

For me:

-------------Brad/Lloris------------
Walker--Gallas--Caulker-Vertonghen
-----------Sandro-Hudd-----------
Lennon------Dempsey---------Bale
-------------Ade-----------------

Harsh as fudge to drop Defoe, but I think that's the right thing to do in this game.

We need Dempsey or Sig defensively, the rest of the team more or less picks itself.

Bale on City:

A1041.jpg

Gareth Bale insists the players will 'give their all' to bring a positive result back from City on Sunday.

The flying Welshman was at his unstoppable best in Thursday night's 3-1 win against NK Maribor in the Europa League and is determined to take that form to the Etihad Stadium.

Gareth provided assists for two of Jermain Defoe's three goals against the Slovenian champions and gave full-back Martin Melic a torrid time down the left flank.

He showed exactly the same form when we were last at the Etihad, when his spectacular 25-yarder into the top corner levelled the scores at 2-2 in the second half after we'd trailed 2-0.

He almost combined with Jermain again in injury time to win the match but then City broke up the other end, were awarded a penalty and won a thriller 3-2 in the 94th minute.

City remain unbeaten but Gareth believes we can take our form from Thursday night back into the Premier League.

"We needed the right reaction after the weekend and we certainly did that," said Gareth. "The lads are delighted and we’ve got to maintain that form now going into the Premier League.

"This is another big game. We went there last season, gave them a good run for their money and probably should have won, but it wasn’t to be.

"We’ll go back up there full of confidence again after playing well against Maribor.

"We know it will be very difficult on Sunday and we’ll give it our all. We’ve played well away, we'll prepare right and hopefully we'll get the right result."

Cam on then, yew facking Landahn mahgs!

Can't see anything but a Spurs win. You always play well against us (bar the 5-1 last season), Defoe seems to ALWAYS score (we must be one of his favourite clubs statistically), Adebayor is coming back for the first time and we're playing nothing short of terribly at the moment. fudge knows how we're still unbeaten in the league. Our strikers can't score, our defence can't defend, we have no wingers and, worst of all, we have no David Silva.

I noticed against Wigan and the lot down the road that you seem to always start at 100mph; high pressure, quick passing, good movement. For some reason, that drifts away after half an hour. If you've watched any of our matches recently, we don't start well at all (case in point: Ajax on Tuesday. Concede two in 17 minutes). You'll take advantage of this, and we just won't recover.

It's going to be sad to see our unbeaten home run end, but it's been coming. Completely dreading this, not looking forward to it whatsoever.

Who's coming up to Eastlands for this, then?

Last edited:
Seriously doubt they will do that, as a 3-man defence is weak against teams that are strong on the wings and that is pretty much what we are all about at the moment. Fully agree with your line-up, although I believe AVB will use Sigurdsson instead of Adebayor.

I know we're not playing well particularly well at the moment, but I think this is a perfect time to meet Emirates Marketing Project, as they by their standards have very poor lately.

Yeah, you're right, they probably won't use three at the back. But you never know; they used it against Ajax in a must-win CL game, so maybe Mancini's go for it again.

Cam on then, yew facking Landahn mahgs!

Can't see anything but a Spurs win. You always play well against us (bar the 5-1 last season), Defoe seems to ALWAYS score (we must be one of his favourite clubs statistically), Adebayor is coming back for the first time and we're playing nothing short of terribly at the moment. fudge knows how we're still unbeaten in the league. Our strikers can't score, our defence can't defend, we have no wingers and, worst of all, we have no David Silva.

I noticed against Wigan and the lot down the road that you seem to always start at 100mph; high pressure, quick passing, good movement. For some reason, that drifts away after half an hour. If you've watched any of our matches recently, we don't start well at all (case in point: Ajax on Tuesday. Concede two in 17 minutes). You'll take advantage of this, and we just won't recover.

It's going to be sad to see our unbeaten home run end, but it's been coming. Completely dreading this, not looking forward to it whatsoever.

Who's coming up to Eastlands for this, then?

Alternatively, we'll start like a house on fire, rampage past your defenders, and then inexplicably miss chance after chance after glorious, buttery chance. Then you score a goal off Aguero's kneecap on the break and we'll collapse and lose 4-0.

The way we're playing, alternating between great and terrible, any predictions save for a draw would be essentially just guesses. Draw's different because it's the 'neutral' outcome. :)

---------------Lloris---------------

Walker----Caulker----Verts----Naughton

-----Carroll-----Sandro------Hudd---------

---Lennon--------Ade----------Bale---

Only problem with that line up is that you get bugger all goals from midfield. None of the 3 are the sort of CM which get up to support the forwards - dont think therefore that it would work regularly however given we're away at Man C it might not be a bad shout

Is Sandro fit? Without Sandro and Dembele we're in trouble.

Last seasons game at City was my worst moment as a Spurs fan. We should have gone top that day. That Bale/defoe miss...

Only problem with that line up is that you get bugger all goals from midfield. None of the 3 are the sort of CM which get up to support the forwards - dont think therefore that it would work regularly however given we're away at Man C it might not be a bad shout

That's why it's 4-3-3 though, rather than 4-5-1. I'd want Bale in particular to get up with Ade.

Obviously Dembele in for Hudd and playing in the more advanced role would be even better.

Also Ade, unlike Defoe, can hold the ball up and retain possession. Therefore we could attack through possession in their half, rather than just on the break.

I have had heated debates with my Spurs supporting workmate about whose fault it was we did not score. I said Bale's cross was perfect. Anyway, tomorrow is all that matters. The result is everything-lucky or otherwise-I expect at least a point.

Back