• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

Lloris has shown for France against arguably the best team in the world (Spain) that he can win points. Not saying Friedel can't but Lloris comes for crosses, is off his line quicker and I feel he should play tomorrow.

Lloris has shown for France against arguably the best team in the world (Spain) that he can win points. Not saying Friedel can't but Lloris comes for crosses, is off his line quicker and I feel he should play tomorrow.

Eh?
I think we are blessed with FOUR great keepers any of which I would be happy for to start. Ideally our outfield players should be ensuring our keepers do as little as possible.

With regards to the old keeping out the new thing I think a more pressing concern is when we bite the bullet with Gallas.

Eh?
I think we are blessed with FOUR great keepers any of which I would be happy for to start. Ideally our outfield players should be ensuring our keepers do as little as possible.

With regards to the old keeping out the new thing I think a more pressing concern is when we bite the bullet with Gallas.

If Lloris wasn't in goal for France that day, Spain would have walked it and probably would have ended up winning 4 or 5-0 if you watched the game. Lloris pulled off one of the best goalkeeping performances of all time, saving a penalty in the process and his France side that he captained went and equalised in the last minute and ended up drawing 1-1.

Eh?

Completely off topic but I wouldn't want Gomes anywhere NEAR our starting line up ever again nor evil knievel for that matter.

We are Spurs not France and are highly unlikely to ever be in a position where we are getting so mauled by another team that we need that kind of performance. I am content with any of our 4 goalies to do a good job-I am not looking for exceptional performances from our goalies-in fact I dread them.
BTW it is would have not would have.

We are Spurs not France and are highly unlikely to ever be in a position where we are getting so mauled by another team that we need that kind of performance. I am content with any of our 4 goalies to do a good job-I am not looking for exceptional performances from our goalies-in fact I dread them.
BTW it is would have not would have.

Unlikely ever to be in the situation? Man Utd mauled us, LUCKILY for us they didn't really test Friedel otherwise they'd probably of won. We continue the way we play at times this season we'll get mauled tomorrow and against Arsenal.

What I do love is the fact that in the second half of the season when we do have Lloris a firm starter in goal we'll have United, Arsenal and City all at home :)

Unlikely ever to be in the situation? Man Utd mauled us, LUCKILY for us they didn't really test Friedel otherwise they'd probably of won. We continue the way we play at times this season we'll get mauled tomorrow and against Arsenal.

What I do love is the fact that in the second half of the season when we do have Lloris a firm starter in goal we'll have United, Arsenal and City all at home :)

Luck had nothing to do with it. Have not of.

2? I remember Nani throwing himself to the ground after Vert tugged his shirt a little bit, what else?

No idea why but I am starting to think I want Dawson to play tomorrow just for the do or die attitude, the fact he'll put his head on anything and body on the line. Him and Vertonghen at centre half for some steel and style (or Caulker and Verts at left back). We can beat United at Old Trafford, we can honestly beat anyone away in the Premier League.

Sure we had a Dembele/Sandro partnership, but we still won. We still scored 3 goals at Old Trafford and beat Man Utd away for the first time in 540 years. We CAN beat City tomorrow. Come on you fudging Spurs.

Eh?

:ross:

I don't care how ridiculed I'll get for saying it, I still think Gomes is a quality keeper and probably the most talented of the lot.

I don't care how ridiculed I'll get for saying it, I still think Gomes is a quality keeper and probably the most talented of the lot.

I think Gomes is the best shot-stopper we have and makes more "impossible" saves than perhaps any other keeper in World football.

But he's prone to do something utterly insane from time to time, which invariably costs us points.

Back