• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

We might as well put out a team to cause them some problems. Go for it Gung-ho style.....if we are going to lose anyway (which is likely)... why not put out Thursday's team again and see what happens....

Just really hope that soon we can field this side:

------------------Brad/Lloris--------------------
Walker----Kaboul--------Verts---------Ekotto
-----------Sandro-------Dembele--------------
---Lennon---------Ade-----------------Bale---
-------------------Defoe------------------------

Or chuck parker in there and move Dembele in Ade's role and Ade for Defoe against harder top sides. We would do very well IMO.

I'd be confident of winning on Sunday if we had that team available to us.

We might as well put out a team to cause them some problems. Go for it Gung-ho style.....if we are going to lose anyway (which is likely)... why not put out Thursday's team again and see what happens....

I wouldn't say its a given we will lose but I agree we should fudgein go gung ho. I'd rather lose 4 3 than 1 0. Then again I'd rather lose 1 0 than 4 0

Just really hope that soon we can field this side:

------------------Brad/Lloris--------------------
Walker----Kaboul--------Verts---------Ekotto
-----------Sandro-------Dembele--------------
---Lennon---------Ade-----------------Bale---
-------------------Defoe------------------------

Or chuck parker in there and move Dembele in Ade's role and Ade for Defoe against harder top sides. We would do very well IMO.

I concur

BalotelliParker.gif

LescottKaboul.gif

Revenge!

I'll take a win and a belated red card for Balotelli.

Last edited:
I cant see us getting anything out of this game

When we played against Man U this season I bet against Spurs for the first time in my life and we got a result.

Tomorrow I will be betting against Spurs for the 2nd time!

Don't forget Lescott's forearem smash into Kaboul's face, nothing subtle at all, red card offence...

I know the wheels came off after Christmas last year but we didn't half have some bad luck too and if anyone of those had gone the other way we'd be playing Champions League football.

I know the wheels came off after Christmas last year but we didn't half have some bad luck too and if anyone of those had gone the other way we'd be playing Champions League football.

That game (the City one) broke my heart, and I still think we should've fudging torn the roof of the Prem/FA in complaining about the blatant miscarriages of justice which occurred.

That game (the City one) broke my heart, and I still think we should've fudging torn the roof of the Prem/FA in complaining about the blatant miscarriages of justice which occurred.

fudgein pansy - MAN UP

(To be honest it was like losing a cup final - just that feeling of beating them we would have been vying for the title - i do think that game affected us a bit)

BalotelliParker.gif

LescottKaboul.gif

Revenge!

I'll take a win and a belated red card for Balotelli.

I had for gotten about these incidents.

I tell you what if I see a Modric-like 'look the other way' attitude to any of our players getting assaulted like that (what fuss did he make when he clearly saw Parker get his face stamped on by Balotelli) I am going to hit the roof, no matter the result!](*,)

I'm sick of our players being too polite in situations like that. I'd love it if somebody stamped on Balotelli's head in the last minute or chinmned Lescott's face on the bench.

No doubt the FA will just let us off....8-[

It was the stoke one for me. How the ref got away with it i do not know, they proved the was corruption in italy and that game against stoke someone paid of the ref was absolutely awful and i will know something bad happened that day till the end of my life.

It was the stoke one for me. How the ref got away with it i do not know, they proved the was corruption in italy and that game against stoke someone paid of the ref was absolutely awful and i will know something bad happened that day till the end of my life.

Trouble is...that was the same Ref who didn't give TWO stonewall pens AGAINST us at Olt Trafford....8-[

Back