• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace

AVB pretty much consistently picked one of Parker and Sandro throughout last season. Parker started most pre-season games up to the Espanyol game. I would expect us to start with a defensive midfielder and I see Paulinho more as a box to box player. I hope it's Sandro if one of him and Parker are to start.

I'm almost certain Soldado will start though.

SO EXCITED FOR SUNDAY. I'd line-up like this, assuming all are healthy.

-------HUGO----------
KW--Daws--Kab -- Rose
THEBEAST--Pauly--Dembele
Chadli--SOLDADO---Gareth

If Kab injured, I'd throw Fryers in there, see how he does. If no Sandro, I'd go 4-2-3-1 w/ Dembele holding w/ Paulinho and Siggurdson in behind Soldado. If no Bale, Lennon plz.

THFC 3
CPFC 0

-----------------------Lloris------------------------

Walker-------Daws---------------Kaboul--------Rose

-------------Dembele------------Holtby-----------

Lennon----------------Paulinho----------------Chadli

-----------------------Soldado---------------------

Subs: Friedel, Fryers, Naughton, The Beast, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Defoe

Bring Sigurdsson for Holtby after 45 minutes and move Paulinho back into defensive midfield (seeing as Holtby is probably extremely unfit), bring Defoe on for Chadli if we're still drawing after sixty-five odd minutes (switching to a 4-4-2 with Dembele and Paulinho in the middle and Lennon and Sigurdsson out wide) and save one substitution for a possible injury or late sending off.

Bish, bash, bosh, 24-0 to Palace with Gallas and Chamakh scoring 12 each and Ollie sending Charlie Adam over to Bale's house to finish the job he started in 2011. COYS!

Got a feeling Bale will play if he's fit/still here. Doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who wouldn't play cos his 'head isn't right' (Like when Nasri continued playing, and scoring for them lot right before he moved to City after lots of speculation)

Got a feeling Bale will play if he's fit/still here. Doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who wouldn't play cos his 'head isn't right' (Like when Nasri continued playing, and scoring for them lot right before he moved to City after lots of speculation)

Don't be too sure. He has this ambition of playing for Real Madrid. He is going to be mentally affected once it becomes clear he may not play for them ever.

i think AVB will take his time introducing the new players so won't expect to see the new players start if we have options. and my do we have options at this time.

i think AVB will take his time introducing the new players so won't expect to see the new players start if we have options. and my do we have options at this time.

It'll be interesting to see. I think the exact opposite. I think we'll see all the new boys (even the new defender I'm hoping we sign this week!) turn out against Palace. Won't know for sure until Sunday morning though :)

I'd be amazed if Paulinho and Soldado didn't start. I'd be surprised if Chadli didn't either.

Will definitely start unless something happens: Lloris, Walker, Rose, Dembele, Lennon
Will probably start: Dawson, Paulinho, Soldado, Chadli

-------------- Lloris
Walker - Dawson - ??? - Rose
-------- Dembele - Paulinho
Lennon ------- ??? ----- Chadli
-------------Soldado

Sandro and Kaboul will be on the bench at best, Bale and Ade not involved at all most likely.

I think we'll see Sigurdsson behind Soldado, with a 1% chance of a Soldado/Defoe partnership, and possibly Fryers at the back.

How many of the team who started the last game of last season are likely to be in this years first 11?

Don't be too sure. He has this ambition of playing for Real Madrid. He is going to be mentally affected once it becomes clear he may not play for them ever.

I had ambition to be a successful comic artist. Realised that wasn't going to happen so knuckled down and got on with my life.

DOOMED

well, at least there is next season

345.0 to palace

Messi with 7, Doherty with the rest

AVB implodes... Bale dances on his remains

I had ambition to be a successful comic artist. Realised that wasn't going to happen so knuckled down and got on with my life.

Tell that to the modern footballers. They are well-paid and many of them are millionaires. Yet, they are always driven by greed for more money and lust for glory.

With no idea of how Palace play...

---------------Lloris--------------------

Walker----Daws-----Kaboul/Fryers--Rose

-----------Sandro??-----Dembele----------

Azza/Andros------Paulinho-----------Siggs

-----------------Soldado------------------

With no idea of how Palace play...

---------------Lloris--------------------

Walker----Daws-----Kaboul/Fryers--Rose

-----------Sandro??-----Dembele----------

Azza/Andros------Paulinho-----------Siggs

-----------------Soldado------------------

You have just depressed me, looking at that team which has a fair chance of being choosen it is nowhere near good enough to get top four, no creativity one untested new boy and two players coming back from serious injury, this is not going to be easy, thank you !

Back