• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace

-----------------Lloris-------------------
Walker----Dawson----Kaboul-----Rose
-----------Paulinho---Dembele---------
Lennon--------Siggy------------Chadli
----------------Soldado-----------------

subs: Friedel, Fryers, Naughton, Huddlestone, Townsend, Sandro, Defoe (Ade in for Huddlestone if he's back).

I will get my predicted omt comments in for omt bingo....max of 4 here goes...........

1.'yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh we don't need bale woo woo woo

2.why are we getting outplayed by crystal fudging palace!!!!!!

3. FFS why cant we defend set pieces.....joke....

4. OMG I want Soldado's babies.......\o/

This thread

there-is-something-about-mary-o.gif

------------Lloris

Walker-Dawson-Kaboul-Rose

Dembele--Sandro--Paulinho

Bale------Soldado---Siggy

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Capoue, Holtby, Chadli, Lennon, Ade

W 0-3

I'm not convinced that Kaboul will start. I have a feeling he'll be given the two Europa League games to get a bit of match fitness and then maybe back in the first team for the NLD.

I'm not convinced that Kaboul will start. I have a feeling he'll be given the two Europa League games to get a bit of match fitness and then maybe back in the first team for the NLD.

I think we'll risk a rusty Kaboul over throwing in Fryers or Veljkovic. Unless Chiriches turns up by Wednesday.

When are we going to start 4-3-3
Zonal marking sucks.
Townsend for Lennon now please
Sh1t not another one

Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (1.30pm)
Referee: Mark Clattenburg
Assistants: S Child, S Beck
Fourth Official: M Jones

Dembele is doubtful for the Belgium - France game due to a "small ankle injury". Verts is also in their squad but won't play.

--------------Lloris
Walker Dawson Kaboul Rose
---------Sandro Paulhino
Lennon-----Dembele--Chadli
-------------Soldado

Palace : 1 - Bolaise
THFC : 3 - Soldado x 2, Kaboul

I admire all you guys predicting the team-I would not have a clue about the actual line-up but I am pretty sure all 3 noobs and Rose won't start.
Even Soldado may only come on as a sub.
Would not surprise me if Parker starts and gets subbed by Sandro.
My guess is Paulinho is the only newbie starting.

I admire all you guys predicting the team-I would not have a clue about the actual line-up but I am pretty sure all 3 noobs and Rose won't start.
Even Soldado may only come on as a sub.
Would not surprise me if Parker starts and gets subbed by Sandro.
My guess is Paulinho is the only newbie starting.

AVB pretty much consistently picked one of Parker and Sandro throughout last season. Parker started most pre-season games up to the Espanyol game. I would expect us to start with a defensive midfielder and I see Paulinho more as a box to box player. I hope it's Sandro if one of him and Parker are to start.

I'm almost certain Soldado will start though.

Back