• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace ***

I felt we dropped two points based on the tactics by Jose today. At times he has to trust the team to attack. However perhaps they just couldn't attack as Reguilon and Aurier couldn't cross the half way line perhaps due to instruction or etc.

I felt we dropped two points based on the tactics by Jose today. At times he has to trust the team to attack. However perhaps they just couldn't attack as Reguilon and Aurier couldn't cross the half way line perhaps due to instruction or etc.

How do you feel Pool felt against Fulham? Palace are a much better side than Fulham, yet Pool really didn't create hardly anything. It wasn't as if the Palace goalie played a blinder!!!

Reggie and Aurier were both awful going forward today. Their final ball was dire.

How do you feel Pool felt against Fulham? Palace are a much better side than Fulham, yet Pool really didn't create hardly anything. It wasn't as if the Palace goalie played a blinder!!!

Reggie and Aurier were both awful going forward today. Their final ball was dire.
I’ve just read that polls keeper got MOTM

Fulham hold Pool. We are stil top. Really Fulham sgoukd have won. They had the better chances and were denied a stonewall pelanty. Liverpool only equalised through a jammy pen. We have nothing to fear on Wednesday.
On top of that the Fulham goalie should have saved it.

I’ve just read that polls keeper got MOTM

Sorry I thought you meant the Fulham keeper!!! Yes the Pool keeper did keep them in the match in the first half.

On another note, were we the only top team that played in Europe this week to actually score from open play -

Pool - pen
Man C - 0
Man U - 0
Chelscum 0

Can't be just a coincidence - can it?

We played well today in patches, passed well in patches and we can point to three class saves by Guita, as to why we didn't win.

A bad 20 minutes is the reason we were undone.

Palace deserved a point in all honesty.

We go again.

I don't think that's true really. Reggie was bombing first-half, he was just loose, loose from the first touch in the first minute. Which is fine. He is a great player and is allowed. Serge was a bit more Serge-y, but overall, for me anyway, the biggest issue was our midfield just wasn't really sharp and Tanguy was also having a bit of a sloppy day. Generally I thought we were fine first-half. Second-half? If Bergy plays the pass properly after the restart, it is 2-0 and game done. Give Palace credit, particularly Eze and Van Arnholt who I thought were really good, and I'll be interested to see how Palace do against them in 10 days times. I think if we'd been a bit crisper with our transition balls, we'd have scored 3 or 4. We created several great opportunities as it was, and their keeper needed 3 worlds.

Sorry I thought you meant the Fulham keeper!!! Yes the Pool keeper did keep them in the match in the first half.

On another note, were we the only top team that played in Europe this week to actually score from open play -

Pool - pen
Man C - 0
Man U - 0

Chelscum 0

Top teams my friend, not middlers...;)

Agreed. He's done exceptionally with the team this season - however he doesnt seem that willing or able to try to change things during the course of a game. Today it was crying out for a change after say 15 mins of the second half when they were dominant to try to change things

Pool - pen
Man C - 0
Man U - 0
Chelscum 0

Leicester

Back