• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur VS Colchester United ***

Thats yer lot. Draw tomorrow. Home will do please, got enough away games at present. Thats our 3rd away match and 3rd win on the bounce, as said before, a great habit to acquire, no matter who the oppostion. Lets make it 4 away wins on the bounce.

5th round match almost certain to be the Sunday with it being sandwiched between the 2 Europa matches, doubt the club will agree to playing on Monday night if we were asked

I thought Carroll was excellent for us once Dembele came on. He was all over the pitch, involved in a lot of our best play and scored a good goal.

I'm definitely happier with two from Dembele, Dier, Alli and Bentaleb in the deep positions.

Lamela does probably deserve some of the stick he's got today. A great assist and a decent shot off the bar, but he's not the best in front of goal and just seems to lack the mindset of a real goalscorer.

Thats yer lot. Draw tomorrow. Home will do please, got enough away games at present. Thats our 3rd away match and 3rd win on the bounce, as said before, a great habit to acquire, no matter who the oppostion. Lets make it 4 away wins on the bounce.

5th round match almost certain to be the Sunday with it being sandwiched between the 2 Europa matches, doubt the club will agree to playing on Monday night if we were asked

Haven't lost an away game since Anderlecht three months ago.

Fan ran onto the pitch to get Vorm's autograph then goes back to the stand. Savage says 'If you're going to run onto the pitch for an auotgraph, at least pick a better player'
56452607.jpg

I thought Carroll was excellent for us once Dembele came on. He was all over the pitch, involved in a lot of our best play and scored a good goal.

I'm definitely happier with two from Dembele, Dier, Alli and Bentaleb in the deep positions.

Lamela does probably deserve some of the stick he's got today. A great assist and a decent shot off the bar, but he's not the best in front of goal and just seems to lack the mindset of a real goalscorer.
I agree, I thought he was excellent.
Always looking forward and supporting.
Bentaleb and Dier could learn a hit from him.

I have never understood why substitutes have to be shown a diagram of team formations before going on, unless their brains have the time-span of a goldfish, but showing a centrehalf!!!!! If you have to be told how to do it you shouldn't be doing it.

Do you think, quite often as a team we don't impose our game, but get sucked into the opponents style?

So today, its been a League 1 kind of game.

Our game involves pressing the fudge out of the opposition high up the pitch.
We are not gonna use our energy doing that against colchester 3 days before Norwich.
They've been sent out to play at 50 percent or whatever and use our superior technical ability to win the game.

Never out of first gear, never mind second. Brushed them aside with ease, but we got a bit complacent as is understandable.

Boring to be this much better than a team, no real challenge in it. But we're through to the next round.

Back