• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur VS Colchester United ***

You follow the team up and down the country right? Do you not feel we impose ourselves on our opponents? I don't feel at all that we let the opposition dictate our patterns of play in the slightest.

Apologies, should have underlined the last bit really. I just feel a lot times in matches like this we get sucked into a battle rather than putting the match to bed when we are clearly the better team,

This is quite honestly one of the worst spurs performances in recent times. Shocking.

These games are rarely easy. With a rotated side, we created oodles of chances. And to be fair scored two. So far a clean sheet.

Not our best no. But we've seen far worse.

Poch has us very fluid and flexible, which can make players hard to pick up and mark. But we seem to get caught up in other teams style of play. Don't know if it is because we are so fluid.

Of course it happens to other teams too.

Eriksen off?
Hmmm, i guess we just disagree.

Back