• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea, WHL, Sat 28 Sept

.......................Lloris

Walker....Dawson...Vertonghen...Naughton

..............Paulinho....Dembele

.........Holtby.....Eriksen....Lamela

......................Soldado

Holtby has to start

and id play Lamela because i think we need as much quality as possible to break down the chels

So looking forward to this. Realy wish we give them a good pld fashioned stuffing and wipe that "Willian" smirk off Jose's face !

Holtby has to start

and id play Lamela because i think we need as much quality as possible to break down the chels

Yes.

And Defoe too...

P0341_zps6c2ac2a0.png

Why because he scores against weak teams? Soldado offers more to the team..

Defoe scores against weak teams because they are the only ones he gets to play against.

His confidence is sky-high at the moment, so why not play him?

I just told you, Soldado brings more to our overall team play, especially against stronger opposition..

Holtby has to start

And obviously Eriksen has to start :)

From a tactical viewpoint I would like a 4-3-3 with Dembele, Sandro and Paulinho in the centre. Finding it hard to say that one of Lamela, Eriksen and Holtby shouldn't start though.

Will be interesting to see what AVB does...

we are ****

they are amaze-balls

we will lose

they will go on to win the league

0.324875423490 Colin Colderwood with a 100 yeard belting overhead volley header ball

xx

Defoe scores against weak teams because they are the only ones he gets to play against.

His confidence is sky-high at the moment, so why not play him?

If AVB was planning to start Defoe on Saturday I think he would have taken him off last night.

Who the **** is Nezza and why has he been allowed to create this abomination? I smell a rat..

Relative newbie starting OMT. We're doomed Capt Mainwaring, doomed I say...that said 0-0 draw nailed on

#F^ck off Mourinho. We've got Paulinho. F^ck off Mourinho. We've got Paulinho#

If AVB was planning to start Defoe on Saturday I think he would have taken him off last night.

I don't think this is an indication either way. By the same logic would you say that if AVB was planning to start Lamela or Sandro on Saturday he would have taken them off?

Defoe didn't play on Sunday and is more than capable of playing Tuesday then Saturday even after a warmup game against Tromsø the previous Thursday.

Paulinho, Vertonghen and Walker all started on Sunday. No surprise to see AVB take off two out of those 3, and taking off the two of those that play in the positions that require the most running of those those 3 positions. Then Chadli was brought on to give him game time as he's returning from injury.

It'll be some buzz kill if we lose. It'll also mean that our good start has only been interrupted by losses against direct top 5 rivals. That would be cause for some concern to AVB. I would consider taking a point now if offered simply to avoid that monkey on our backs.

Also a big game for Soldado. I thought he had his best game for us on Sunday, but you could see he was getting a little bit irked not to have scored. Even though the team is doing so well he'll feel quite a lot of personal pressure to score I think.

I would start with Lamela, Eriksen, Soldado and perhaps Chadli depending on fitness. That is harsh on the players in their positions - Townsend, Holtby, Defoe and Siggy - but that's the way it goes with a squad of this quality.

I'd start with Lamela, Holtby and Eriksen but I suspect it'll be Townsend and Siggy with Eriksen.

Back