• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

Missed the half sounds like apart from a terrible first 5 mins it went quite well?

What is our formation and who is playing where and whose playing well?

Everyone's doing pretty well bar Dawson in the first 5 minutes where he was at fault for 2 of the 3 best chances Chelsea have had, and Siggurdsen who may as well be sitting here with me in my living room shouting at the tv.

Walkers made a few wrong decisions at key moments too but is doing ok

Did you not see where he gave the ball away and they countered and should've really tested Lloris, he does this extremely often. Guy isn't close to ready yet.

Yes I did. I believe that was one of 2 or 3 times he gave the ball away in that half though, better than any of our players except Lennon.

Not saying he is ready either but let's not engage in pointless hyperbole

Decent first half. I would absolutely saw somebodys arm off for this scoreline at FT though.

Mourinho will change his tactics at HT though, much like the home match v us

the walker thing is working quite well. hazard has been invisible and chelsea dont appear to like lennon and walker hounding them. if we win the ball back high up the pitch at any point we could be in business.

Stick Andros in there too and could be fun, who else is a set piece player apart from Siggi?

Mourinho will make some changes and find even more holes (and almost certainly win unfortunately) but we're doing ok so far. Need to start creating a bit more.

With the forward players pulling wide (where there's always natural space against Chelsea) and causing little/no threat.

We've been the better side and created just as many chances as Chelsea so I guess it's working, unless Jose has set his side out not to win as well?

Not sure what to think regarding the lineup. We seemed to do OK during the first half. The addition of Oscar worries me though

Ramires really needs to hit the gym, on the floor every single time. then moans about it.

Back