• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

the walker thing is working quite well. hazard has been invisible and chelsea dont appear to like lennon and walker hounding them. if we win the ball back high up the pitch at any point we could be in business.

Yes it has surprised me. But I think that Chelsea isn't really trying to play football, more like they're interested in rattling us with lots of niggling tackles. They are a second half team, so the game begins now.

We've been the better side and created just as many chances as Chelsea so I guess it's working, unless Jose has set his side out not to win as well?

I think he's set out for a game of few chances - risk isn't his style. I also think that they got close to beating our offside trap quite a few more times than we did anything of note.

We did well at frustrating them though. Worried about the substitution fixing it.

We've worked hard, can't fault the effort out there, but I just know Chelsea will break my heart around 85 minutes.

I hope Sherwood sticks it it to Mourinho afterwards, team going down like a sack of ****, worse than Dnipro.

one ball over the top. two players in.

whilst we're admittedly doing well and arguably bossing periods of play, that is why chelsea will win: they haven't created much and neither have we, but they've been through or on the verge of being through numerous times. eventually it'll work.

then when it does, being one down is very different to be 0-0 in terms of our set up and approach.

How did we go from Lennon being just a second too slow to putting a player through....to Chelsea almost being through and Naughton having to make a foul to stop it in the space of 5 seconds?

one ball over the top. two players in.

whilst we're admittedly doing well and arguably bossing periods of play, that is why chelsea will win: they haven't created much and neither have we, but they've been through or on the verge of being through numerous times. eventually it'll work.

then when it does, being one down is very different to be 0-0 in terms of our set up and approach.

So have we.

They have started to up it but that would be down to their quality, they do have better players. I would take Sig off - offered nothing this game

I hope we spend the rest of the match doing incredibly niggly, ****ish things to **** off the players and fans.

Back