• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs CHAVSKI

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you clarify what you are saying here please?

You are walking from the ground after the game towards seven sisters tube station amongst the hordes of home fans doing the same and you are saying you are hearing what?

Some kind of rudiger is a monkey song or something similar and you are hearing other songs from Spurs fans that are anti the asian people in our fan base?

What are these songs and these specific actions please, as they are deeply concerning if true and to my own experience over 20 years they are completely unprecedented.

I have been going since the '70s. In 1981, someone called my father a Paki bastard on the Shelf several times (he was Iranian). He said nothing for a little bit before turning around and decking the clown shoe, not one word offered, just thumped him. It was glorious. I have had to tell some of our "supporters" to shut the fudge up with the Campbell hanging songs and the Adebayor-elephant gonad*s. As for the Seven Sisters, I had to once go the aid of a Villa fan AND THEIR KID who were getting it from some of our geniuses.

I'd say denying that it exists in fetid corners of our fan base is either naive or total denial.

As for the game...not much to say about it, . all honesty. Props to the guy who stayed till the end with me in

A large group of younger blokes laughing about spearch*ckers and one of them wishing someone had chucked one at Rudiger, two older blokes talking about 'slopes' buying merch at the store and how the club had left them behind as season ticket holders of 20 years because it now targeted that demographic...and a couple of younger blokes laughing about Korean fans rushing out of the stadium prior to the end because they had to sell DVDs.

This was the first time I've been to the new gaff. I've been to the old one, albeit as a kid.

Part of the reason I fell in love with us as a kid was because of our history as one of the bastions of inclusiveness in London - for Jewish fans, and then for everyone. I still believe we're that club, but clearly, we have dingdonghesds of our own, despite that.
I'm truly amazed and shocked by that. Spurs are pretty much the only football fans I've never heard any racist abuse from and I've spent far more time around them than fans of other clubs.

As for the game...not much to say about it, . all honesty. Props to the guy who stayed till the end with me in

A large group of younger blokes laughing about spearch*ckers and one of them wishing someone had chucked one at Rudiger, two older blokes talking about 'slopes' buying merch at the store and how the club had left them behind as season ticket holders of 20 years because it now targeted that demographic...and a couple of younger blokes laughing about Korean fans rushing out of the stadium prior to the end because they had to sell DVDs.

This was the first time I've been to the new gaff. I've been to the old one, albeit as a kid.

Part of the reason I fell in love with us as a kid was because of our history as one of the bastions of inclusiveness in London - for Jewish fans, and then for everyone. I still believe we're that club, but clearly, we have dingdonghesds of our own, despite that.

Disgusting.
Sadly there are going to be more of these absolute clams because our political "leadership" has unleashed a torrent of them into the world. Unencumbered by simple human traits such as decency, these plankton will continue to make themselves heard. I will continue to shout them down when they speak.

that two were retaliatory shows an underlying lack of control

do we even employ sports psychologists, I had assumed every professional organisation did, but we repeatedly fail at thinking

That brings me back to the whole game/situation management. Jose will be fuming as it’s a part of the game where he gets his little edges. Players getting cheap reds like that and coming off worse in 50/50s will annoy him.

The Dele booking was ill discipline aswell. Could have easily got up and got on with the game (that we were chasing) but got involved.

Hope the emergency is not family or personally-related mate.

Thank you, mate. Relative of mine had an accident in Paris a few days ago, but she's stable now, and thankfully, the doctors expect her to make a full recovery.

The ref was curious but we gave him little to get wrong because we were brick. That is the truth.

I fully agree. If I had to speak about the game, this is about it. The tactics were wrong, the performance was utterly listless, and we fully deserved the loss, even without VAR and the ref.

Was in the south stand had no idea there was alleged monkey chants. Sure as hell cant have been many because no one apart from the Chelsea player seems to have heard them...

Have to say that it was clear as day after 5 minutes that we were being bossed and the setup was wrong. Very angry that Mourinho is repeating Poch's mistakes. I mean wtf...a midfield 2 with an ineffectual Dier... have been a supporter of Dier but no more. To receive the ball in acres of space and simply return it....shocking, absolutely shocking.

Have to say that it was clear as day after 5 minutes that we were being bossed and the setup was wrong. Very angry that Mourinho is repeating Poch's mistakes. I mean wtf...a midfield 2 with an ineffectual Dier... have been a supporter of Dier but no more. To receive the ball in acres of space and simply return it....shocking, absolutely shocking.

Who is he meant to play it to? A hiding Moura????? Dele was having to drop in leaving Kane isolated and Sonny doubled and tripled. I'd have left him on, hooked Moura, pushed Sissoko up and started the second-half with Ndombele. When will we realize the concept of Eriksen the last 6 seasons is just that right now - a concept.

Well, that was the most underwhelming, disappointing performance I’ve seen from us in a big game since.....well, since that night in Madrid a few months ago.

That game for me sums up why this club has won diddly squat for over 10 years despite having the talent to do so. Don’t turn up in big games, freeze when it really matters, no composure, no discipline, no guile and some absolute brain dead decision making and lack of temperament.

I hope Mourinho is lying when he says he doesn’t need players in January. The priorities have to be defensive midfielder, right back and a new keeper in that order.

Everyone to a man was absolute pish today and I am certainly not putting the blame for the loss on them, I’m sorry but I do not want to see the combination of Dier and Sissoko ever again against a team in the top half of the table. Neither of them are good enough on the ball for us to be title challengers. Neither are progressive enough as passers.

Is there any other top team that makes as many poor decisions at key moments in big games as we do?

Who is he meant to play it to? A hiding Moura????? Dele was having to drop in leaving Kane isolated and Sonny doubled and tripled. I'd have left him on, hooked Moura, pushed Sissoko up and started the second-half with Ndombele. When will we realize the concept of Eriksen the last 6 seasons is just that right now - a concept.
I thought that was an obvious move myself

The difference with Wolves is that as I said in the Wolves post match Chelsea have superior quality so when they got Into the danger zone they were better able to exploit the opportunities.

Wolves didn't beat us both because we were good enough making last chance tackles and getting in front of chances but that was no way to expect to play a game. Even Jose himself said on another day Wolves would have won and that Wolves could feel hard done by.

Today we faced a side with even better quality than Wives and they were better able to take their chances and make it really difficult for us.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
Superior quality in individuals yes, but Wolves are a better unit. Traore's goal was better than Willian's imo, had we given Traore that kind of space to cut onto his strongest foot, who knows? The other goal was a penalty...

My point was that we could have made it a close game, fought out a result despite being second best, as we were celebrated for doing against Wolves. It's not a long term solution, it never will be. For now it might have been the best approach with Ndombele still probably short on fitness and Winks far from his best.

Problem with this approach is that we're relying on too many error prone players to make it work. We must improve, but it will take time. Personally my patience with some of the starters today has long ago faded, but I can't claim to know different players would have made the difference.

It's a step back, but a predictable one. Doesn't change things going forward other than the points lost and gap to Chelsea opening up again.

The person I was most upset with today was Mourinho. In my opinion, he picked the wrong team, set us up badly and didn’t make sensible changes early enough.

I was really surprised by this as one of the things I most admired about Mourinho was his tactical nouse and in-game management.

I think it must have been JM’s brother in the dugout today.

Superior quality in individuals yes, but Wolves are a better unit. Traore's goal was better than Willian's imo, had we given Traore that kind of space to cut onto his strongest foot, who knows? The other goal was a penalty...

My point was that we could have made it a close game, fought out a result despite being second best, as we were celebrated for doing against Wolves. It's not a long term solution, it never will be. For now it might have been the best approach with Ndombele still probably short on fitness and Winks far from his best.

Problem with this approach is that we're relying on too many error prone players to make it work. We must improve, but it will take time. Personally my patience with some of the starters today has long ago faded, but I can't claim to know different players would have made the difference.

It's a step back, but a predictable one. Doesn't change things going forward other than the points lost and gap to Chelsea opening up again.
Isn’t one of Mou tactics to exploit the oppositions errors
We made all of them today and they barely made one
We had aurier head out a long ball for a corner that he could have left
We also had the same player slowly react on the corner to the man and give him too much room
Gaza doing Kung fu and forgetting the ball
Son... well he was spineless with the kick then his fake praying
Killed the game
Despite Chelsea being the better side we made unforced errors again.

We also had the same player slowly react on the corner to the man and give him too much room
Killed the game
Yeah agreed. We do need to start seeing some pro-activity to Josés game plan soon I feel.
That’s a couple now where we’ve been at best reactive, but in reality, completely passive - and just had our bellies tickled as a result.

Killed the game
Yep.
First we had Dumb and Dumber.
A couple of weeks later we had the Triangle of tacos.
Now we have Mourinho's macarons.

Who is he meant to play it to? A hiding Moura????? etc

Well if he would only turn round and face the opposition with the ball, he might be able to see a pass, or at worst run some yards upfield. Dier has to be braver- if he is being marked tightly then sure, pass it back where it came from, but otherwise a midfielder has to show his worth.

Have to wonder what happened in the week off the players just had.. Kane and Dele both went abroad I think which cant have helped

Back