• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs CHAVSKI

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had an emergecy trip to Paris via London - managed to get to the game. Didn't hear it from us where I was sat (right above their lot).

But heard brick tons of it heading back down the Seven Sisters afterwards.

Ban the c*nts. If we cop a fine and a points deduction, so be it. Tired of this brick in English football.

Our fans are dingdongheads. I am ashamed of them. The clams that threw brick on the pitch need a good kicking too.

Abysmal performance. Did we manage a shot on goal before Kane's deflected effort at the end? Aurier and Gazza are not good enough for us and they cost us the goals. Pair of liabilities but everyone bar Sanchez, Sissoko and Ndombele was shameful today. Eriksen tried and got on the ball too to be fair.

I've never seen so many bad touches and passes. Particularly first half. Chelsea pressed us very well but even at times where there was no pressure, we miscontrolled or misplaced a pass. Dele was also particularly brick. Dier too. At one point Toby played him a pass and rather than turn and move forward, he passed it straight back. Toby had a pop at him. You could see he was thinking "what the fudge are you doing?" If Dier doesn't make it as a centre back, he's not making it. I never want to see him in midfield again. Son should also be ashamed. There wasn't a lot in it but I knew he was gone if it went to VAR because he did kick out. fudging clown.

On the racism. I heard nothing where I was sat but saw a few objects being thrown. It's a societal problem and if we think we're immune to it, we are wrong. We have our share of fudgewits like every other club. That just put the tin hat on a truly awful fudging day.

I've now brought my young fella to 5 games. W 1 and L 4. No goals in the last 3. His next game is Liverpool...

Abysmal performance. Did we manage a shot on goal before Kane's deflected effort at the end? Aurier and Gazza are not good enough for us and they cost us the goals. Pair of liabilities but everyone bar Sanchez, Sissoko and Ndombele was shameful today. Eriksen tried and got on the ball too to be fair.

I've never seen so many bad touches and passes. Particularly first half. Chelsea pressed us very well but even at times where there was no pressure, we miscontrolled or misplaced a pass. Dele was also particularly brick. Dier too. At one point Toby played him a pass and rather than turn and move forward, he passed it straight back. Toby had a pop at him. You could see he was thinking "what the fudge are you doing?" If Dier doesn't make it as a centre back, he's not making it. I never want to see him in midfield again. Son should also be ashamed. There wasn't a lot in it but I knew he was gone if it went to VAR because he did kick out. fudging clown.

On the racism. I heard nothing where I was sat but saw a few objects being thrown. It's a societal problem and if we think we're immune to it, we are wrong. We have our share of fudgewits like every other club. That just put the tin hat on a truly awful fudging day.

I've now bought my young fella to 5 games. W 1 and L 4. No goals in the last 3. His next game is Liverpool...

Probably be his last as well if that kind if success rate!

tb
Surprised by that as a regular match going fan for 20 odd years i can count on one hand the times I've heard racist abuse at a game (in the stadium or otherwise)

Would have surprised me. No one said anything to my face, because I wasn't black, I wasn't Asian - I was brown. Then going down the Seven Sisters, heard loads of brick about our Asian fans (our own goddamn fans), heard worse about Rudiger.

The vast majority of the people I managed to meet today, I met in a hurry. They were polite, friendly, a pleasure to know. I'm not labeling it as all our fans, not by any means.

But the clams I heard on the Seven Sisters are no fellow fudging fans of mine. And if I heard it out there, it was in the stadium before that.

First half wasn't too dissimilar to Wolves really, outplayed, but without them creating much in terms of clear cut chances. Apart from the goals that is, where individual errors played a massive part. We didn't make errors that bad, or weren't punished for them against Wolves, in this game we were.

Loads of work to be done, we already knew that though.

tb

Would have surprised me. No one said anything to my face, because I wasn't black, I wasn't Asian - I was brown. Then going down the Seven Sisters, heard loads of brick about our Asian fans (our own goddamn fans), heard worse about Rudiger.

The vast majority of the people I managed to meet today, I met in a hurry. They were polite, friendly, a pleasure to know. I'm not labeling it as all our fans, not by any means.

But the clams I heard on the Seven Sisters are no fellow fudging fans of mine. And if I heard it out there, it was in the stadium before that.

Sorry to hear that mate, fudge them

I've now bought my young fella to 5 games. W 1 and L 4. No goals in the last 3. His next game is Liverpoo
l...

What's he ever done to you?

Explaining requires a receptive approach from the recipient.

You fail to see how an extra man in midfield who is comfortable on the ball and a passer instead of an inept Moura wouldn't have improved that performance?

We improved immediately NDombele came in alongside Sissoko and a ( poor) Eriksen to make three in midfield.

I disagree. Eriksen was, again, pony.
Ndombele was our best passing midfielder, but improve we did not. I think the move at HT should've been Moura for NDombele, Sissoko up to Moura's slot, Dele pushed up and Dier sitting back. For me, that might've given us a chance of switching momentum. Instead, bringing Eriksen on in his current state left us with a hot mess in the middle. In fact, had Chelsea been more aggressive second-half, they'd have scored three more IMO.

Our FBs are a major, major issue and have been for ages. The recently-maligned Poch recognized that Aurier cannot be played regularly as he is liability beyond reason. I sincerely hope Foyth forces himself into that spot for a couple of the Xmas games, if only to see what qualities he can bring. A little more stability would be one of them.

First half wasn't too dissimilar to Wolves really, outplayed, but without them creating much in terms of clear cut chances. Apart from the goals that is, where individual errors played a massive part. We didn't make errors that bad, or weren't punished for them against Wolves, in this game we were.

Loads of work to be done, we already knew that though.
The difference with Wolves is that as I said in the Wolves post match Chelsea have superior quality so when they got Into the danger zone they were better able to exploit the opportunities.

Wolves didn't beat us both because we were good enough making last chance tackles and getting in front of chances but that was no way to expect to play a game. Even Jose himself said on another day Wolves would have won and that Wolves could feel hard done by.

Today we faced a side with even better quality than Wives and they were better able to take their chances and make it really difficult for us.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

tb

Can you clarify what you are saying here please?

You are walking from the ground after the game towards seven sisters tube station amongst the hordes of home fans doing the same and you are saying you are hearing what?

Some kind of rudiger is a monkey song or something similar and you are hearing other songs from Spurs fans that are anti the asian people in our fan base?

What are these songs and these specific actions please, as they are deeply concerning if true and to my own experience over 20 years they are completely unprecedented.

Had an emergecy trip to Paris via London - managed to get to the game. Didn't hear it from us where I was sat (right above their lot).

But heard brick tons of it heading back down the Seven Sisters afterwards.

Ban the c*nts. If we cop a fine and a points deduction, so be it. Tired of this brick in English football.

Hope the emergency is not family or personally-related mate.

What did he say?

He was saying how normally mourinho in his interviews looks for excuses when his teams don’t do well And that how them in the studio could see after three minutes that we had problems and yet he didn’t do anything about it until half time and even didn’t do much.

He went on to say it’s difficult to blame the players and that actually mourinho has to take blame as he single handily cost us the game.

For me not to sure about the player thing but I just think we always get criticized about our performances in the big games and yet again we fail to deliver. To win these games we have win the midfield and always we go with 2 in there when I think we need to go with three and leave one of the front four out.

Same thing happened at utd we get out numbered and then in the bush cant play our game and then Alli has to drop deep isn’t effective and so on and don’t on

Also at half time everyone on this post is calling for an extra midfielder in place of Moura and then he brings on Eriksen for Dier and Moura ends up as a left wing back.

That’s why I can’t argue with what Owen said because it’s true

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

As for the game...not much to say about it, . all honesty. Props to the guy who stayed till the end with me in our row, sharing a beer and singing at their lot down below us.

Can you clarify what you are saying here please?

You are walking from the ground after the game towards seven sisters tube station amongst the hordes of home fans doing the same and you are saying you are hearing what?

Some kind of rudiger is a monkey song or something similar and you are hearing other songs from Spurs fans that are anti the asian people in our fan base?

What are these songs and these specific actions please, as they are deeply concerning if true and to my own experience over 20 years they are completely unprecedented.

A large group of younger blokes laughing about spearch*ckers and one of them wishing someone had chucked one at Rudiger, two older blokes talking about 'slopes' buying merch at the store and how the club had left them behind as season ticket holders of 20 years because it now targeted that demographic...and a couple of younger blokes laughing about Korean fans rushing out of the stadium prior to the end because they had to sell DVDs.

This was the first time I've been to the new gaff. I've been to the old one, albeit as a kid.

Part of the reason I fell in love with us as a kid was because of our history as one of the bastions of inclusiveness in London - for Jewish fans, and then for everyone. I still believe we're that club, but clearly, we have dingdonghesds of our own, despite that.

Last edited:
Back