• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Cardiff City

---------------Lloris----------------

Walker----Kaboul----Verts-------Rose

-------Sandro-------Bentaleb------

Dembele-----Paulinho------Eriksen

--------------Adebayor-------------

Who needs wingers? Hope everyone is healthy...
COYS

Need to attack them, play two strikers and have a go. Shouldn't change too much from the Dnipro game. Hope Walker's back, not holding my breath for Kaboul.

Lloris, Walker?, Dawson, Vertonghen, Fryers, Lennon, Sandro, Dembele, Eriksen, Adebayor, Soldado.
subs: Friedel, Naughton (Capoue if Kyle II start), Bentaleb, Paulinho, Chadli, Townsend, Kane.

I would like to see Eriksen played behind two up front, don't think it would work it many games but might give us more goal threat in this game, the width could be provided by our fullbacks. It would be nice to have a stress free second half in a game for a change.

Ad9dCuy.jpg

Aaron Lennon's contribution this season, still nailed on start though.

---------------Lloris----------------

Walker----Kaboul----Verts-------Rose

--------------Sandro----------------

-------Bentaleb-------Paulinho------

Lennon-----------------------Eriksen

--------------Adebayor--------------

Manager: Freund.

I thought you were all about bringing in a big name manager with an imperious CV. Is that Freund?

A HEROIC match-thread. Well done to Aber and Raziel…4th place and the Europa Cup is ours…I might even love Vertonghen again. 10-0 Spurs, Soldado and Chadli hat-tricks, Danny Rose 40 yarder, Lloris sweeper-keeper chip-punt for the 8th and Caulker with 2 own goals. Bale to break down in tears post Madrid game and beg to be allowed back to the Lane.

Like it ;)

We have found a way of playing that works for us. Why change it?

Lloris

Walker
Kaboul
Verts
Rose/Fryers

Sandro

Townsend
Dembele
Eriksen

Ade
Soldado

Not ideal, but Pauli doesn't work hard enough defensively and with more than two of Dembele, Sandro, Bentelab , Pauli and Capoue in the team, I get the sense that they all leave it for the other to get stuck in and cover. We really only need two beasts against Cardiff at home surely.

The problem is more likely to come from not creating enough than letting in hatfuls.

Last edited:
............................. Lloris
Walker ......... Kaboul ......... Vertonghen .......... Rose
............................ Sandro
Lennon ................. Paulinho ....................... Eriksen
................. Soldado .......... Adebayor

Bench: Friedel, Dawson, Fryers, Dembele, Chadli, Townsend, Kane

Spurs 4-1 Cardiff
(Soldado hat-trick, Eriksen free kick). Caulker to score for Cardiff with a header from a corner.

-----------------------------Lloris-----------------------------

Walker--------------Kaboul------------Verts-----------------Fryers

-----------------------------Sandro---------------------------

-Townsend----------Paulinho---------Dembele --------Eriksen------

----------------------------Adebayor------------------------

EDITED

Last edited:
............................. Lloris
Walker ......... Kaboul ......... Vertonghen .......... Rose
............................ Sandro
Lennon ................. Paulinho ....................... Eriksen
................. Soldado .......... Adebayor

Bench: Friedel, Dawson, Fryers, Dembele, Chadli, Townsend, Kane

Spurs 4-1 Cardiff
(Soldado hat-trick, Eriksen free kick). Caulker to score for Cardiff with a header from a corner.

:lol:

Only Eriksen and Ade look capable of doing something in the final 3rd, I guess Paulinho can as well but then you sacrifice the middle 3rd.

Back