• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lerma didn't do anything! Stone wall red card. We're lucky we're not down to 9,and they should have had a pen too.

He stamped over onto Son’s foot. He absolutely did. Watch it again. Stupid reaction, and I saw Sonny start to get aggravated around 35 mins when he was trying to hard to solo it...but he was dragged into it for sure.

Like we say, never red. Worse happens every Chelsea and United game. Literally.

It was one of those that you don't do. Don't give the ref that decision. But the Bournmouth player steams into him and Son pushes him away. Of course it was karam for the Dier let off. But still a soft red.

Maybe we can hit them on the break or get a jammy pen.

Funnily enough I think it's Dier that could be the one sold in the summer from midfield, he'd command a decent fee and doesn't seemed to have kicked on as a player.

Lerma didn't do anything! Stone wall red card. We're lucky we're not down to 9,and they should have had a pen too.

He did. Hit Son in the back and stomped on his foot. Can't complain about the red though, but those don't always get given and I think Lerma should have at least a yellow too.

Dier's a lucky, lucky guy though.

Funnily enough I think it's Dier that could be the one sold in the summer from midfield, he'd command a decent fee and doesn't seemed to have kicked on as a player.

He hasn’t progressed since 15-16. In fact, he’s got worse and looks like a centre back playing in midfield.

Not sure about taking Toby off. fudging Foyth and Sanchez...

Dier cant come out in the second half.

Bring Vincent on, he has something to prove even if it is for a move.

I think he will have to come on at some point, because I don't think Moura will be able to play a hard 90 mins in this one and then again during the week. He tends not to be a 90 min player for Poch anyway.

Back