• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought we did well for 30 minutes, but we decided to be kind to the kid in goal for Bournemouth and hit all the efforts straight at him. Then Dier lost his head, should have been sent off, and after that the game became messy. I don't think Son should have been sent off though. What Son did was no worse than what Lerma did first. The referee had clearly been informed that Dier should have been off. The red card was up before Lerma hit the ground. He had made his mind up to send a Spurs players off if he got the chance.

We have to try to hang on for a draw now. There is no way we will beat Everton without both Kane and Son.
Lerma didn't do anything! Stone wall red card. We're lucky we're not down to 9,and they should have had a pen too.

Even more problematic is that we now have Son banned against Everton who are in the best form of their season

Might be rescinded, though. It doesn't look like it's striking Lerma, and there's a rule about red cards for that.

It's always amusing to see a 6 foot plus giant go down like a pack of cards and angrily cry for their mothers after a shove in the back, though. :p

I initially thought Dier got the ball, but from the replays it seems clear to me that he didnt. That said, if he got a red then the ref probably would have just given Son a yellow

We can still win this, but a point isnt a disaster at all. If we lose and therefore need to beat Everton, without Kane and Son and after the CL semi, its going to be bloody tough

If Sissoko was capable of what Dier does he'd be worthy of a place
Sadly Dier seems to be on a terminal decline. Championship clogger at best currently. Sissoko is absolutely superior in every single department, that is beyond debate.

Back