• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dier off Davies in at lb Ali drops in to midfield rose into lw is a good shout. Play on the counter and we’ll nick a goal

I initially thought Dier got the ball, but from the replays it seems clear to me that he didnt. That said, if he got a red then the ref probably would have just given Son a yellow

We can still win this, but a point isnt a disaster at all. If we lose and therefore need to beat Everton, without Kane and Son and after the CL semi, its going to be bloody tough
Ah, a voice of reason. Thank you.

Can tell brick is serious when Poch makes a double change at half time!!

Crazy thing is we can still win this.

COYS

It was one of those that you don't do. Don't give the ref that decision. But the Bournouth steams into him and Son pushes him away. Of course it was karam for the Dier let off. But still a soft red.

Maybe we can hit them on the break or get a jammy pen.
I think we still are better than them, even with 10 men. They're really that bad. And there should be ample ground for appeals, if the FA looks at the whole situation. And Dier's substituted. Good.

He hasn’t progressed since 15-16. In fact, he’s got worse and looks like a centre back playing in midfield.

Not sure about taking Toby off. fudging Foyth and Sanchez...

I remember reading that him and Poch are in disagreement about his best position. He thinks he's a midfielder and the gaffer says he's a centre back.

Make up call.
Dier should’ve gone for second yellow and given away a pen.
No-one is mentioning the stamp in by Lerner which provoked the reaction.
At least he gets a rest for Wednesday

I imagine so, but you still can't kick out at someone.

However you get to that point.

We have to get a win still. Nothing changes, apart from we hit them on the counter. COS we CAN do this.

Is this forum in official meltdown?

I think it is. If we end up getting knocked out on Wednesday and then finishing 5th, we'll see a real (and imo very justified) meltdown on this forum.

Hopefully we see a CL final appearance and 3rd.

What I suspect will happen is that we'll be knocked out on Wednesday but scrape into 4th by the skin of our teeth and partly by dint of just how brick some of the other teams are as well. At this point and with how we've looked for the last 3 months (and actually most of the season), I'll take that.

Back