• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa

At least our recent dip in form means we won't be going into this game with any kind of complacency.

Must win you feel.

he has the odd good game here and there. Should be playing well most weeks if he wants to be considered a top player. Ultimately thats why Spurs were the ones that picked him up from Ajax.

-----------Vorm
Trippier--2CV---Wimmer---Davies
------Bentaleb--Mason
--Onomah--Eriksen---Son
-----------Chadli

Let the team from last night recover its swagger by blowing away 'the team Timmeh killed' in half an hour.

Get the A-team focusing on putting 4 past Dortmund.

You mean the team that was already utter dogbrick before he got there and had sold their two best players?

You mean the team that was already utter dogbrick before he got there and had sold their two best players?

Villa have been on the way down for years, since O'Neill left, they are destined for Championship or lower cos the club is rotten from top to bottom.

Villa have been on the way down for years, since O'Neill left, they are destined for Championship or lower cos the club is rotten from top to bottom.

It's been a proper foreign-owner asset-strip. It's just happened over a more extended period than the more blatant cases like Portsmouth.

Not that long ago they, us and Everton were almost always in our own mini-league for 5th-7th.

Here I am, making this awesome OMT, and THIS happens!?

A0F2C691781B86A8FDA22C6DB864CE5F60DC8E4C

villa_park.jpg

Sunday 4pm

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Wimmer Rose
Dier Dembele
Lamela Alli Eriksen
Kane

I'd consider giving Dier, Alli and Kane a whole week off, bring them back for Bournemouth.

If you want to moan about Poch and/or Dortmund, there are threads for that already.

i-can-t-keep-calm-i-m-a-spurs-fan-coys-1.png

bg.jpg

One of the reasons why I haven't yet attempted an OMT. It would suck to spend so much time gathering badgers and whatnot, only to find someone make a donkey OMT like this.
Damn, I thought this would be a certain win, can't see it happening now. :(

------------------------------Lloris-----------------------------

Walker---------Toby------------------Wimmer--------Rose

------------------Dier---------------------Dembele-----------

Lamela---------------------Alli---------------------------Eriksen

------------------------------Kane--------------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Mason, Onomah, Chadli, Son

There's literally no excuse for us to drop points here. Not fatigue, because we shouldn't have that after our mid-week 'exploits'. Not form, because Villa have been atrociously, putrefyingly bad. Not the absence of key players, because only Jan's really missing from that line-up above.

Get a comfortable 3 points, get us to 58, and chalk another win off the 'to do list' to get to 70 points.

------------------------------Lloris-----------------------------

Walker---------Toby------------------Wimmer--------Rose

------------------Dier---------------------Dembele-----------

Lamela---------------------Alli---------------------------Eriksen

------------------------------Kane--------------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Mason, Onomah, Chadli, Son

There's literally no excuse for us to drop points here. Not fatigue, because we shouldn't have that after our mid-week 'exploits'. Not form, because Villa have been atrociously, putrefyingly bad. Not the absence of key players, because only Jan's really missing from that line-up above.

Get a comfortable 3 points, get us to 58, and chalk another win off the 'to do list' to get to 70 points.
Yeah I'd go with that team.

Villa tend to have a bit of fight in them until the first goal goes in and then they really go to pieces. We have got to be ruthless in this one and get one in early. If we do I suspect a few more goals to the benefit of our goal difference may follow.

Last edited:
Mauricio Pochettino has suggested Eric Dier could miss the match against Aston Villa through injury. #THFC @HotspurRelated

Back