• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa ***

Don’t think it was a hamstring. We had Dragusin warming up at half time so that suggests a strain or knock to me. It’d be reckless to send VdV back out if his hamstring was a serious risk.
Yeah precautionary tightness I hope, don't think it was a proper hammy

I can't for the life of me work out how they're 4th.

I wouldn't put a single one of their players in our first team, and I don't think any neutral would either. I can only think of a handful that would have a chance of getting in our squad.

Because we keep tinkling away easy points and everyone below us is brick.

Missed the first half and tuned is as madders was being var checked. From there it was as good as I've seen an Ange team perform. Flowing, energetic, never let them settle and every time we went forward it felt like there was a chance coming.

Suspect that might be a watershed moment for us to look back on as the pivotal moment in our season.

For what it's worth I think villa have overachieved with the squad they have.

Loved when Bentancur put Cash on his ass at the end. 😈

I think we played better, more fluid football in the home game, but in this game we were tactically more astute. Signs of a maturing team and manager. 10 points from our next 4 games a must to feel more relaxed as we head into the 4 games against Toon, City, Scum, and Pool.

I can't for the life of me work out how they're 4th.

I wouldn't put a single one of their players in our first team, and I don't think any neutral would either. I can only think of a handful that would have a chance of getting in our squad.
They was talk from Villa fans a couple weeks ago how they'd only take Son in their combined 11s. I know we are all biased to our own clubs but that is mental!!

Johnson/Bissouma/Sarr/Udogie all stand outs for me.

Not sure how son got MOM
Me neither. If a no-name player plays like Son today, he doesn’t get MOTM. It’s a safe choice because Son is a name and you can say “one goal and two assists.” But overall, he was nowhere near as good as at least 4 or 5 of our players.

Even if my opinion is right, it’s testament to Son that he still contributed so much in a game where he wasn’t at his best.

They was talk from Villa fans a couple weeks ago how they'd only take Son in their combined 11s. I know we are all biased to our own clubs but that is mental!!
The keeper is very good. Tielemans if he can be bothered, I really like McGinn, and of course Watkins up top, (who would really suit us actually). Digne is decent footballer but wouldn't work in our system, and then you have Diaby who everyone raves about but honestly I've never seen him do anything of note.

They are a well drilled, well coached team, but they are punching above their weight right now.

Johnson's best game for us, looked so much sharper and more confident, worked really hard and I loved how he confronted McGinn after that absolutely disgraceful challenge.
Udogie breaking the lines all afternoon back to his best after a few meh performances.
All round brilliant second half, Dragusin I think is going to be superb! He just looks so solid and confident, looks like a leader to me.
That was the performance we've been promising for a while fudging get in!!!!!

Edit: How did I forget Sarr? What a cross what a baller!!!

I think we played better, more fluid football in the home game, but in this game we were tactically more astute. Signs of a maturing team and manager. 10 points from our next 4 games a must to feel more relaxed as we head into the 4 games against Toon, City, Scum, and Pool.

Impressed with maddison interview after the match, first question tried to drag him into slagging villa and cash and he side stepped it nicely.

Back