• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa ***

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Villa Park

Sunday 1pm

The Matty Cash battle of the high lines 4th place title decider.

Porro for Royal if fit, but we'll probably need Sarr in there to help cover for him defensively. Bentancur drops to the bench possibly. Villa players getting lost in the red light district on Thursday night would be a nice bonus.

A win for us and I think we will finish fourth.

Can’t get too excited about that though!

COYS.

With both our high lines this could finish something like the '125th Anniversary game'

I defintely we need our fastest options up front to take full advantage when we can.

I see us scoring for sure, but sadly I dont see us keeping a clean sheet either.....cue 0-0 then

Villa looked really good in their last game. Watkins on fire, 2 goals for him in the first half.
Then bizarrely Luton fought back and Villa looked shaky, needing an 89th minute winner.
So they can be got at.

Villa looked really good in their last game. Watkins on fire, 2 goals for him in the first half.
Then bizarrely Luton fought back and Villa looked shaky, needing an 89th minute winner.
So they can be got at.
Been the case all season, very good going forward, frail when gone at. We just need to be solid at the back and I fancy our chances

So they can be got at.
Villa were gash second half v Luton. Apparently the bookies have Villa as favourites for this, not sure why, with the high lines I think we're easily better equipped to exploit that.
We battered them at The Lane so time for some revenge and someone to leave one on Matty Cash. 1-3 Spurs.
COYS!!!!

The thought of some kind of "justified revenge" can be rather inticing.

I hope our players keep their cool. This has the feel of a big and important game, could be rather decisive in the fight for top four. Villa are a physical side. So will probably be both a somewhat aggressive game with a lot on the line.

The players need to play our football, make smart decisions, not get caught up in revenge or the frustration of their game or how the game is played. The Brentford game comes to mind. Wee lost our cool a bit in the first half and struggled, but then swept them away when the opportunity arose at the start of the second half by playing our football.

Nothing will be decided in this one game. Villa very good at home. Would take a 2-2 but could see either team stealing it at the end.

Should be a good open game this, bit of a Basketball match. Hopefully that suits us, we were far the better side in the first match during our injury crisis, let’s hope that’s because of the style of the sides (similar but in reverse to how we struggled with Wolves this season).

I dont think we can afford to lose this one. We have a game in hand and that gets us to 2pts from then IF we win that game in hand. So we need to get at least a draw. Their GD is better than ours as well.

A win for them and its going to be hard to overhaul them unless they crumble under pressure.

I imagine Bentancur will smell blood.
Uruguayans are very tough.
His mum died when he was 4.
He joined Boca Juniors.
He joined Juventus.
He joined Spurs.
All roads lead to one destination; Matty Cash's knee exploding in a shower of gristle, blood and stringy meat.

Back