• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

A moment of madness from Adebayor has probably cost us this game.

It's a shame, because up to then, everything was pretty well going to plan.

I really can't see any way back from here.

If only ! At least the team played and respected him. AVB has lost this team, and once you lose the team there is no way back. They dont look like they give a flying fudge and that is down to him. This is going to be 8-1 (and Im REALY not joking)

Nope, this is just typical Tottenham every time a decision goes against us. Complete lack of spine and pride.

We're pathetic. Is there any other club in world football who endures the humiliation we do? It's relentless!

If only ! At least the team played and respected him. AVB has lost this team, and once you lose the team there is no way back. They dont look like they give a flying fudge and that is down to him. This is going to be 8-1 (and Im REALY not joking)

Not fair really. What can AvB do? Ade gets sent off, the players just panic and implode. When the fudge do the players take responsibility

I can't see where we are going to find another goal from. Fully expecting this to finish about 5-1 now.

Ade has cost us. But the rest of them gave up as soon as he went. Spineless. Another game we have completely bottled.

Dunno what was worse, them going 3-1 up or seeing henry and c untbell celebrating it.

I truly could commit murder right now.

And to think, I just got up being inbetween night shifts to watch this........................8-[

I absolutley guarantee if Friedel did what lloris did for the third goal certain people would say he was too slow to get down and how Lloris is more agile and would have saved it. Watch the replay again and see how long it took lloris to get on the floor..just watch it.

How has Lloris done anything wrong? oooooo he punched the ball and the English comentators didn't like it, the horror.

We're pathetic. Is there any other club in world football who endures the humiliation we do? It's relentless!

Quite frankly, if someone offered me thr final whistle now I'd actually take it. Cant see any way in the world we can come back fro this. As others have said, other teams galvanise in adversity, we just melt. I'm really concerned this will end up a record NLD defeat

Back