• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs APOEL ***

So this is my expectation for line-up this evening; not necessarily what I would go with, but what I think Poch will select

----------------Vorm-----------------

--Aurier--Sanchez--Vertonghen--Rose

-----------Winks---Sissoko---------

-------Son ------Dele------GKN

---------------Llorente-----------

subs: Gazzaniga, KWP, Foyth, Amos, Oakley-Booth, Georgiou, Sterling

I just checked the BT sports listing to see if the youth game was on (its not) and noticed they are showing it on BT Showcase as well, so it should be free to view to those who arent BT Sport subscribers as well.

Cheers, but do you know if you can watch BT Showcase on Sky for free tonight?

I believe so, thats kind of the point isnt it? To tempt you into subscribing.

Its also on the virgin media channel.

Sky quite often throw a game on a free channel to get people interested in the package.

So this is my expectation for line-up this evening; not necessarily what I would go with, but what I think Poch will select

subs: Gazzaniga, KWP, Foyth, Amos, Oakley-Booth, Georgiou, Sterling

Would be happy enough with that tbh

So close....

Might well sound harsh, but this could well be last-chance saloon for Nkoudou. Big oppurtunity for him tonight to show us what he can do, he needs to take it.

And time for Llorente to find the onion bag

Particularly interested in seeing GKN and Foyth this evening, as well hopefully 20 mins of Sterling when we're a couple goals up

Might well sound harsh, but this could well be last-chance saloon for Nkoudou. Big oppurtunity for him tonight to show us what he can do, he needs to take it.

And time for Llorente to find the onion bag

I'm with you on GKN in that its a big chance. As well as overall performance, I'm particuarly keen to see whether he shows any signs of playing as an inside-forward type, rather than the out and out winger he appears to be (and as he usually plays). We have no use for old-fashioned wingers under Poch and they take up the space of our full/wing backs

Back