• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

Yeah, that's the death knell. To get anywhere near it we'd need one of the top four to collapse pretty badly.

The players just didn't seem at it today. Lack of heart.

Lack of composure to me. Soldado and Chaldi need to bury those chances they get because Norwich are solid defensively and won't give too much away at home.

At least happy for Houghton and Norwich. Well deserved win.

We were poor. The back 4 all played 3 days ago and it showed. We had a hat full of half chances to be fair. Soldado x 2, Ade, Chadli x 2, Paulinho, Dembele plus a few other opportunities wasted.

All we have done is hand initiative to Liverpool. A spineless performance to match a spineless club that has a knack of bottling it every time an opportunity to press on comes their way. Might sound over the top but it isn't really. This is just simply another example to add to the catalogue of failures that shouldn't happen and certainly not in the manner that they have done.

Fourth place. Well and truly over. Lets not go on about "so and so games left, so and so points left to play for" - we aren't good enough.

Agree. Just hope we do not finish 5th now and stay the hell away from Europa League (but win it this year of course ;) )

Thing is, I have no doubt we'll smash Cardiff next week whilst Liverpool suffer defeat at Southampton and that arm of hope raises out again.

Norwich deserve that win and they didn't exactly play well, we were very poor sluggish in mind and movement.

Honeymoon is over, I said once Europa restarted it would impact our results, 6th for us this year. Big summer for Levy with who takes us into next season, and big squad upheaval on the cards again.

Shocking game really. Real lack of effort and sharpness. They put in way more effort than us. More fight and more passion.

Some of our players were really lacking any real fight but the formation was useless and disjointed.

TS is over thinking things and needs to go back to basics.

I think being basically 7 points behind liver pool we have no chance of the champions league now. So let's go all in for the Europa League and maybe get a trophy.

Do they still have a money for players win bonuses, if so, it should be equally divided out to all the fans that paid £55 to go and watch out.

Welcome back Spurs. Almost a laughing stock again. Pathetic performance. Based on that performace supporting Spurs in March is going to be nasty

I remember you posting a few years ago that you thought i was negative. Odd because i find you quite negative, what i would say to you is to chill out you hate sherwood we all get that but many more matches like this and i think it almost certain if it is not already that we will get a more experienced guy in.

Just a game mate relax if your old enough you should have seen it all before.

I haven't seen it this bad in a long long long long time. And can the really dull people not come back with "even the 5-0 against liverpool and the 6-0 v Emirates Marketing Project", I wish I had such a simpleton brain, but I don't. Because there's a difference between the odd bad match and being perpetually awful. Under Tim we've looked more clueless than I have seen us for near 20 years!

I agree, only way we could do it now is by beating Liverpool at Anfield and thats not gonna happen.

I have nothing against Tim but 4th place is the target set by Levy & Co I dont think we will be seeing Tim next season
It's about time levy took some responsibility for this side he hires and fires. The wheels started rolling when he hired AVB been a shambles since. Ok good points hall last year but we were a one man show bailed out with 1-0 wins with world class strikes.

While you can't blame Sherwood for the players we have, he made some poor decisions today with the starting team and the subs. Chadli, Soldadao, Capoue, Paulinho, all look distinctly average players though. Snodgrass looked much better.

Sigh. Oh, well. No passion, no energy, no excuse for getting outfought and outplayed by Norwich. Good set-up by Hughton, poor by Sherwood. Abysmal from the side as a whole. Please, this summer, get a captain-type player in who can drill some pride into these lads, by brute force if necessary. They play well at times, and fight hard at times, but there is definitely something mentally wrong with 'em. A desire to seek the easy way out, to blame the long EL trip, to give up without a fight. To 'Spurs' it all up.

We need our Roy Keane. We always have.

Like i have said before, the club needs to be more ruthless and have we ever had a top class manager under Levy? i mean a tactical genius who knows what he wants? We can have all the good players we want but if we go for coaches who are not on the level we want to be then its never going to work.

Dawson, Rose, Naughton, Paulinho and Ade all need to be shipped out and Townsend and Bentaleb should be loaned to a premiership side. We need to get rid of the avergae players and not keep them on because they are nice guys or because they play well 10 games a season.

Canaries defended really, really well but we had a hatful of chances couldn't put one of them away. One of those games.

Well done to Chris and Delia's lads, we need to bounce back from two losses in a row under Tim. We may not like the Europa league, but a win boosts confidence and start a run, we need that again now.

At least happy for Houghton and Norwich. Well deserved win.

We were poor. The back 4 all played 3 days ago and it showed. We had a hat full of half chances to be fair. Soldado x 2, Ade, Chadli x 2, Paulinho, Dembele plus a few other opportunities wasted.

Yeah - good guy and a top manager. I'd welcome him back for a go at our big job. Would love to see him as England manager after the WC too.

Back