• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

Dembele, Paulinho had chances. Lennon also involved in a few openings. Nothing from Ade. Our midfield do not look like imposing their game at all.

Eriksen and Soldado on. Not sure who for )

How fecking boring are Spurs?

Playing a rubbish team like Norwich and we are playing one isolated striker up front. I am beginning to believe that it would be bad for football if we take this $hite to the Champions League

Appalling half of football, from both sides really.

Nobody in midfield is making themselves available for the easy pass, and thus our game is so slow that it's never going to work. We're hitting long balls a lot, and I would be surprised if we'd won any of them.

I know bentelab is the dm, but that doesn't mean he has to mark Norwich players when we have the ball. That said, dembele and paulinho aren't doing much better. Need more from the midfield three, need runners pulling defenders around, full backs going round their wingers.

We're lucky that Norwich have been nearly as **** as we have. 45 minutes to step it up.

Another awful half YET AGAIN! We have been absolutely atrocious under Sherwood bar Newcastl and second half against Palace... We've been so lucky opposition teams haven't taken advantage and that Ade has been scoring but **** me I can't believe how bad we are. So clueless, so energy less, no rhythm, movement... Under AVB we used to be boring at times but pretty much ALWAYS controlled play... Tim's luck has fooled a lot of people...

And I'll say it again, but bentaleb gives the ball away so much and I just can't see what he offers, he can play simple passes and good under pressure, but to play him over Eriksen is just mind boggling. We NEED eriksen's creativity, we need a wild card like lamela... When we don't play I get so confident and start dreaming about what we can do, and it comes round to us playing and I remember this feeling of utter dread of Tim Sherwood being our manager! Roll on the summer so this absolutely clueless **** ****s off!!

Agree with Mosquito, that is one of the worst halves of football I have seen in a match that involves Tottenham.

I feel gutted for those fans that have had to pay £55 to watch that sh#t

The only positive I got from that was I thought Lennon looked half-decent, tracking back and at least looking like he was up for it, shame about a few of his crosses.
The big negative - Vertonghen doesnt look happy at all out there, almost a look of 'wtf am i doing here?'

On that 45mins display you can see why Norwich are where they are, but for the life of me cant believe we are 5th on that showing.
Stern words requried at HT Mr Sherwood

Not a very impressive performance from Spurs so far, but if we step things up in the second half we should win this as Norwich are very ordinary.

That was a really poor half. We look like strangers. Our midfield is second to everything and there is absolutely no movement up front. Static doesn't do it justice. We are back to the lazy disinterested offside Mk 2 Ade. Not a decent chance created all half and Norwich had a few half chances.

Poor in every department so far. Needs a TS rocket at half time. AGAIN.

Will it be another game where we took too many on a futile European excursion?

Seems we never learn whoever the manager is.

Would be different with the two Eriks and Soldado on the pitch.

The lack of philosophy and shape is just getting depressing now.

Add to that the fact we have below standard players like Rose, Naughton and Dawson on the pitch; potential no-shows like Paulinho, Ade, Chadli and Lennon, plus inexperienced Bentaleb the performance isn't that surprising.

Of the players on the pitch I'd only be confident of Dembele, Lloris and Vertonghen playing to required standards.

I'm just not sure we're very good. Eriksen might improve things; Soldado too from a footballing point of view.

I'd settle just for us developing a playing style and heading in a positive and discernible direction.

I feel sorry for all the people worrying about the Liverpool result earlier. I'm sure there's still people still fooling themselves we can get top four.

Agree with Mosquito, that is one of the worst halves of football I have seen in a match that involves Tottenham.

I feel gutted for those fans that have had to pay £55 to watch that sh#t

The only positive I got from that was I thought Lennon looked half-decent, tracking back and at least looking like he was up for it, shame about a few of his crosses.
The big negative - Vertonghen doesnt look happy at all out there, almost a look of 'wtf am i doing here?'

On that 45mins display you can see why Norwich are where they are, but for the life of me cant believe we are 5th on that showing.
Stern words requried at HT Mr Sherwood

Agreed. I reckon he doesn't give a shiit and is 100% off in the Summer. His body language is that of a different man. Looks frustrated and disinterested.

Back