• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

What happened to 4-4-2? Are we really so scared of Norwich that we have to set up defensively like we have?

Defoe departing.

I think we would be better with Soldado on. Take off one of the midfielders. Any of the 3, none stand out.

Glad its not just me. I think if United/Milan/Madrid,etc come with an offer in Summer he will be off in a shot. I thought we had a future skipper during last season. Alas it looks to me like another top player will be on his way just like many have done before him
was are becoming the top teams feeder club.

Glad its not just me. I think if United/Milan/Madrid,etc come with an offer in Summer he will be off in a shot. I thought we had a future skipper during last season. Alas it looks to me like another top player will be on his way just like many have done before him

When fit, he should be captain.

We could do with Townsend coming on and hopefully one of his shots will fly in.

It's looking like a "one goal wins it" game

Get a grip you bunch of ****ing lady gardens, we are a team of the second half it will be fine.

Defensively they are very decent. I don't think we're giving them fair credit. Everyone here expected a walkover? Last 3 games at home = 0 conceded for them. Held ManC to a draw.

If we win it will not be easy.

Hopefully more guile and solidity in midfield. All 3 chasing the game, lacking shape and not imposing any passing game on the opposition.

Hughton is a really good manager. The second of our former employees to school Timmeh this week!

I feel sorry for all the people worrying about the Liverpool result earlier. I'm sure there's still people still fooling themselves we can get top four.

:lol: I have been one of these people. I get the impression we are going to scrape just enough points to give a glimmer of hope to the end of the season but will probably end up 4-5 points short. In comparison to the others we look terrible.

Us finish above Liverpool? Really?

No chance, but quite frankly if we did it would be a travesty based on what I have seen over the last few weeks. Despite their frailties in some games, Liverpool are a far more entertaining team than us, currently at least

Exactly, the team is set-up to prevent as opposed to create, against a team like Norwich that's pretty embarrassing.

Agreed - and they haven't been doing that very well either.

Funny, that is exactly the team selection, formation and tactics I criticized our last incumbent for.

At least after today we'll be able to focus on winning the EL - something we've actually got an outside chance of achieving

We should focus all our attentions of that. Winning the Europa League would be fantastic.

What a day out for the fans in Turin that would be.

We might win today, we might lose. Ultimately its irrelevant if we don't have any tactics or philosophy.

I think it was Grimsby who said he day dreams between matches and then is rudely awoken by the poor, poor fare on the pitch. I feel exactly the same.

I just CANNOT BELIEVE that we are 5th in the league. Absolutely incredible.

Defoe departing.

I think we would be better with Soldado on. Take off one of the midfielders. Any of the 3, none stand out.

Soldado, Kane, anyone. We are never going to take the game to someone with a midfield trio of Bentaleb/Capoue/Paulinho or Bentaleb/Dembele/Paulinho and one up front.

Back