• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

As a team we look completely dysfunctional. There seems to be no pattern to our play, the players aren't linking up and our defensive shape seems pretty non-existent. Its just as well we have more quality than Norwich, i would hope that that will be the difference in the end.

Pretty poor so far. Hopefully it'll improve.

As a team we look completely dysfunctional. There seems to be no pattern to our play, the players aren't linking up and our defensive shape seems pretty non-existent. Its just as well we have more quality than Norwich, i would hope that that will be the difference in the end.

Pretty poor so far. Hopefully it'll improve.

Yep. I think we've all been craving some sort of steady progression towards a definable playing style and pattern.

I gets a bit energy sapping watching 11 individuals on a pitch with no discernible playing style.

Hopefully we'll improve as the game wears on.

Lennon doing some nice little inside passes. At least he is getting in the game. Ade looks unfit and Paulinhio needs to up his work rate or be replaced by Eriksen.

Paulinho is having one of those game were he hasnt made up his mind were he wants to play. He's not far enough up the pitch to do anything behind Adebayor and he's not deep enough to help out defensively in midfield.

Norwich working hard to deny us space and time and its working. There is a reason they have 3 clean sheets in the their last 3 homes games.

We need to make more of our openings and improve our passing. Too many key passes are not connecting, partly due to Norwich pressure.

Paulinho is having one of those game were he hasnt made up his mind were he wants to play. He's not far enough up the pitch to do anything behind Adebayor and he's not deep enough to help out defensively in midfield.

Our CMs never seem to be designated roles any more.

We're just not as passing side. The fact that we have no passers in the team sees to that.

Need to get a midfield passer in there at some point in the summer. Hard to believe Huddlestone wouldn't of provided more quality in the middle this season.

We have been absolute dog****. Dawson has been worse than even his usual standard of distribution. The two fullbacks are as braindead as usual and with Lennon having to come searching for the ball we have no width on the right.

We're playing 3 midfielders vertically in a line paulinho in front of dembele infront of benteleb. Its so easy for Norwich to play around them.
They should be playing a line across the pitch dominating the play.

We can only hope that the standard improvement after half time will give us the 3 points. It is becoming a bit of a concern for me that we seem to give the 1st half up as a bedding in period before deciding if we fancy playing in the 2nd half

Back