• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

Hmm, I think we should stick with this line up for as long as possible

We are really motoring nicely, making chance after chance, aren't we?

Am I alone in thinking that in addition to having no tactics we also have shiit players on the pitch today?

The only players of any standard are vert, lloris and dembele - two of which will be off in the summer anyway.

Last Summer has pretty much undone 75% of all Levy's good work since ENIC took over.

You don't need to be a fortune teller to see that next year there's a good chance of us being a lot further back on the top four (although this season it'll probably end up being around 15 points anyway).

FFS Spurs, cant we compete with kuunting norwich!!!!!!!!!!1 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mate, haven't you been saying this all season? That we are a mid table squad and will finish 8th?

Here we are, with 12 games left.....and we're 5th.

TO say that those 3 are the only players of any standard is just completely untrue as well.

Are we the biggest overachievers in the PL this season? Watching this makes me wonder how we are still so close to the top 4

Why isn't Timmeh doing something? This set up hasn't been working for 60 minutes - it will not suddenly become great if we just let it float.

You really are pathetic ain't ya... look at yourself in the mirror. Actually scrap that... open your eyes before you start typing a load of ****e.

Silly

Want to actually respond or just stick with insults?! bentlaeb is the most over rated player in our squad, I've always thought it, and his incessant ball giving away has finally cost us. It was only a matter of time. We have played worse than I can remember, probably since the mid 90's under clueless Tim, he's been lucky, again, only a matter of time when teams finally score their many many many chances.

Every season we play a game like this! Games against Blackpool, Sunderland & QPR have happened within the past few seasons and now it's a game against Norwich. Horrible to watch and costs us big.

Back