• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion*** Saturday 12th April 15:00

The Baggies home PL results are a bit of a mixed bag this season...

P479_zpsf58321be.png

...City, United, Norwich, Southampton & Swansea have all come away from the Hawthorns will all three points.

Premier League Results, League Table & Goal Statistics for Season 2013-14

Last edited:
---------------------------------Lloris----------------------------------

Naughton--------------chiriches-------Kaboul-------------------Rose

--i------------------Paulinho----Lennon-----Chadli---------------

----------------Kane---------Adebayor--------Eriksen------------------

I'm not trying to be mean here but i don't understand the logic behind playing a midfield of 3 attacking midfielders?

Not one of them can control tempo, spread the ball around, or break up an opposition attack. They all just kind of get random goals at times. Other than that, they add nothing to our overall play. Maybe I'm asking to much and sure, we might score a few, but I'd like to see 1 or 2 passing moves sometime in the 90 minutes they're out there.

Mind you, I wouldn't put it past Tim to just put 6 attacking players out there and tell them to run around...

I like to see Fryers play in this one. He's not as adventurous as Rose but that's a good thing when Eriksen comes in off the flank so frequently.

Have you given up on Sandro then?

yeah i think Lennon is such a good tackler, a real hard worker, he has all the potential to be the new Makalele.TS has said he wishes all our places could work as hard as Lennon, well stick him in defensive mid then ......tbh, the further he is away from the attacking positions the better :)

3 home wins for West Brom if im reading that right THFC - gotta be looking for a win there really then

why sandro wouldn't be in any of our starting 11 is beyond me hes the only guy in a spurs shirt that puts 110% in every game and is actually exciting to see =D>

@FASfootball: It's a curse!

AVB, Di Matteo, Di Canio and now Hughton were all sacked after playing West Brom!
BkohzfTIEAAZS6U.jpg

YTS Tim has. Sandro made his comeback in the Europa on 27 Feb but only seems to be picked on the bench now. Instead we play people like Siggy and Chadli in CM

I think that he has only been out of the side because he is short of match fitness

There's a reason Sandro isn't playing - he's very poor on the ball.

Sherwood wants players who are comfortable on the ball.

Well if Kane is definitely starting then I guess we should roll with the same side as Monday but Sandro for Lennon with Chad or Eriksen moving right.

We'll be set up to go guns blazing as he's got nothing to lose, I predict a high scoring game.

0-0.

Back