• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Watford ***

We really need to win this. Big favour off City. 4pts from away trips to Soton and Watford would be a good return. 2pts would be disappointing

Really don't like this zero creativity counter attacking line-up for a fixture like this.

Would much rather see winks and a #10 in for these games where we should be dominating possession

Don’t like Skipp and Hojbjerg as a midfield pairing when we’re up against a weaker team and we’re playing 3 centre backs. Want a more progressive midfielder in there. Would preferred to have seen Ndombele to Hojbjerg.

We're always going to play 3 at the back under Conte, but understand your comments. I think it shows though how little faith Conte has in Ndombele, Dele and (to a lesser extend given injuries) Lo Celso

I think if we had a midfielder who could pass the ball as well as run for 90 mins, he'd be in there

Don’t like Skipp and Hojbjerg as a midfield pairing when we’re up against a weaker team and we’re playing 3 centre backs. Want a more progressive midfielder in there. Would preferred to have seen Ndombele to Hojbjerg.

Not how we play. We have 3 central defenders and 2 defefensive midfielders. 2 wing backs that attack and 3 attackers.

If we play a better team we might drop moura for someone that can help out the midfield.

We're always going to play 3 at the back under Conte, but understand your comments. I think it shows though how little faith Conte has in Ndombele, Dele and (to a lesser extend given injuries) Lo Celso

I think if we had a midfielder who could pass the ball as well as run for 90 mins, he'd be in there

I’m happy with 3 at the back. If that’s Conte’s system then great. I’m just less sure about the midfield pairing. I have said before, and I’ll say now, that I think Hojbjerg will leave in the summer. I think he’s a good player but with Skipp now playing well in the squad, and Conte looking to bolster the midfield, I think Hojbjerg will move elsewhere to a club like Everton. Maybe even back to Southampton.

Another tricky away game, hope we kill it off early. No dodgy var decisions please. How many red cards have we provoked? must be close to a record, I make it 3 consecutive games now.

C. O. Y. S

just play on unless opposition player has a head injury!! always annoys me them putting the ball out for non-head inj.

Back