• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Watford ***

A much better start than last game, aided very much by Watford's shape.
If we could capitalise early, there's a big score here for us

I’m happy with 3 at the back. If that’s Conte’s system then great. I’m just less sure about the midfield pairing. I have said before, and I’ll say now, that I think Hojbjerg will leave in the summer. I think he’s a good player but with Skipp now playing well in the squad, and Conte looking to bolster the midfield, I think Hojbjerg will move elsewhere to a club like Everton. Maybe even back to Southampton.

\I don't really like the idea of 3 at the back, with two ostensibly defensive orientated wingbacks and 2x DMs or limited passers in midfield. It really doesn't indicate an intention to dominate and score many6 goals. Its a system better suited to taking advantage of space left by the opposition but today, like the 2nd half against Southampton, there doesn't seem to be the space because the opposition are happy to sit and keep the space compressed.

We score first, we'll murder them. They keep holding out or get ahead and it could be a long afternoon.

This Watford side are set up to play exactly like Leicester in 2016.

Very little quality on show by either side. We've plenty of possession but doing little with it.

Son’s decision making and passing really is terrible and i feel this is the reason he has never been linked to any of the bigger teams.

Back