• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

A dozen? I counted 25 empty just around me before kickoff. Loads not turned up.

Cheers Glenda. It was only a close-up and you could see a dozen.

It's annoying to Members who would like to go when we see empty seats.

Living in the North West we went to Everton for about 8 seasons on the bounce, a few seasons ago when we missed out again, I saw a live video from a guy at kick-off he panned round and there was about 40 empty seats. Very annoying....

A dozen? I counted 25 empty just around me before kickoff. Loads not turned up.
I'm sure loads left at 20 mins but to your point it happens and happens too often as does the underhand moving of tickets to keep points which stops others going to away games.....proper mafia on away games now

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

fudge that. He had the team for over a year, could do as he pleased with it, signed players he wanted etc. He was responsible, so blaming the players like that; fudge off.
Absolutely. EVERYONE knew we needed a solid centre back, so why didn't he find one? Not like we needed a world class one either - just one better than Sanchez or Lenglet would have been nice. Last I looked, £50m got you a decent CB.

I'm happy to get Poch in now, happy to rebuild next season, prepare for the loss of Kane, Sonny and Lloris. End of an era, sadly, but time marches on.

Players we need to get rid of

lloris
Porro
Romero
Dier
Lenglet
Sanchez
Perisic
Hojberg
Lucas
Son
Tanganga

Get rid of them all and start over again. To think that people actually think Romero is world class is laughable.

Sanchez played well and looked solid, admittedly I only watched the last 20 mins or so of the game.

He did okay. Helped having him on as an extra body if nothing else.

I hope the macarons booing him last week give their head a wobble today. If Sanchez is a problem for Tottenham, he’s barely 1% of the overall problems we have and that was brutally laid bare today.

Players we need to get rid of

lloris
Porro
Romero
Dier
Lenglet
Sanchez
Perisic
Hojberg
Lucas
Son
Tanganga

Get rid of them all and start over again. To think that people actually think Romero is world class is laughable.

Romero has never been world class. The lad is absolutely brainless. A talented player but defends in a suicidal way that’ll mean he’s always likely to get booked or give away a goal.

FuaFppTXoAEfuYl

Back